Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
1991 LX Hatch "Joes Old Car" [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 1991 LX Hatch "Joes Old Car"

mustangrodtp
06-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Engine:
'92 5.0 roller motor with 33K miles
Cobra intake with 65mm throttle body
UPR "big mouth" filter

ZEX EFI Dry Nitrous Kit
MAC power pulley's
MAC shorty headers
MAC offroad X pipe
MAC 2 1/2" pro-dumps
Billet adj fuel press regulator
Fresh MSD cap/rotor
Fresh Taylor spiro pro wires
Fresh Denso iridium plugs
Fresh Royal Purple oil change

Transmission: (ALL NEW IN 2008)
Tremec T-5
Fresh royal purple synchromax fluid
FRPP "King Cobra clutch
Hurst comp plus shifter w/ pistol grip handle
Steeda clutch quadrant, cable, and firewall adj.

Suspension:
FRONT:
UPR coil over kit
QA1 175-14 springs
Comp Engineering 90/10 drag struts
HPM aluminum caster camber plates
swaybar removed
REAR:
FRPP "B" springs
Lakewood 50/50 drag shocks
FRPP upper control arms
MAC lower control arms

Rear end:
FRPP 3:73 gear
Moser 31 spline axles w/ C clip elim's
Moser full spool
MAC rear girdle
Fresh Royal purple gear lube

MISC goodies:
Full autometer "Phantom" gauge set (monster tach, water temp, oil press, volts, air/fuel)
New Black Corbeau TRS Seats
Nice black interior
Fully detailed out underhood
All underhood wiring hidden
Walbro 255 intank fuel pump
Hurst line lock
Weld draglite wheels 15X8 and 15X3.5"
Brand new tires front and rear (275-50-15 Mickey Thompson Drag Radials Rears and 195-15 fronts)
3 core aluminum radiator with dual control electric fan
All new A/C components (condensor, accumulator, hoses, and press switch) ICE COLD!!!!
New power steering pump
New steering rack
New 90 amp alternator
Sony stereo with Kenwood speakers
New headlight kit
Cobra grill insert
Nice Sonic blue paint
New door handles and locks
New black door panels

If you are looking for a super clean, fun, and fast street Mustang. This is the one. Come look for yourself. You won't be dissapointed!!

This could be used as a dependable daily driver. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it from Cincinnati OH to California.

Asking $9,000
Before everyone starts flame throwing. I have put some money in it since purchase. Plus I don't have to sell it.

Forum Rules
DO NOT POST UNLESS INTERESTED IN THE SALE
All posts or comments in the classifieds section not pertaining to the item listed will be removed. The classifieds is not for slamming, bashing or posting opinions. If it doesn't pertain to the item listed, you don't need to post it in the classifieds. There are other forums for that. This is a zero tolerance policy.

mustangrodtp
07-01-2009, 06:04 PM
cobra429boss you have pm

Thanks for the kind words. I knew some of you would understand. Really not looking to start a flame fest. Just have another car in mind, and thought about selling this one.

blowncobra
07-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Hey not trying to jack your thread man so I guess free bump for ya just wanted to let everyone know Rodney is a good guy, so he's not out trying to f**k anyone over and always has nice rides and isn't afraid to spend money on a car!! Good luck Rod!!

blowncobra
07-01-2009, 07:13 PM
he usually goes all out when he gets started lol.

Rob
07-06-2009, 12:56 PM
bump for a nice car! Rod got a great deal on the car and has since put money in it, still a great car for the money!

mustangrodtp
07-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Asking $8500 or trade for a "Super Nice" stock style suspension roller.

tmotorsports
07-17-2009, 10:12 AM
I'll trade you a badass sleeper fairmont for it Rodney.Little more than a roller though.its turn key right now but shortblock is getting weak.I'll trade it to you with everthing like it sits turbo and all and give you 2 extra stock shortblocks like I run in it but I want to keep the fast system for my 91GT.So youd have to put mass air computer setup in it or get another fast system and your running again.With the stock shortblock setups its been 10.80 126 in 1/4 and 6.83 100 in 1/8th. and drive it anywhere.

tmotorsports
07-17-2009, 10:21 AM
heres pics

mustangrodtp
07-18-2009, 09:49 AM
Greg, I have seen the car run. It is definately a sleeper! Just not what I am looking for. Give me a shout if you sell it. We might be able to make a deal??

tmotorsports
07-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Thanks rodney,not really trying to sell it actually just liked your car.Theres another member of stangbangerz thats been wanting it and I told him if he ever gets in the right position so he could buy it comfortably I'd sell it to him,and I will.But not got it advertised right yet.

jad0087
07-19-2009, 04:54 AM
ive got a 85 ttop to trade if your interested...its extremely clean...shoot me a pm if ur interested...ive got pics i can send also...

Camaro86SHOCKER
07-20-2009, 02:56 AM
so are you parting this car out now or what? just saw ur post about selling the front bumper on cl...

mustangrodtp
07-20-2009, 10:06 AM
I have several irons in the fire right now. I will be adding Cobra effects if I decide to keep it??

mustangrodtp
07-22-2009, 04:05 PM
No longer for sale. Please remove!!