Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
WTB: spoiler bolts [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WTB: spoiler bolts

Pitbull1052
06-30-2009, 09:11 AM
Anyone know where I can get some spoiler bolts? I'm putting on a saleen wing and new hatch and need like 6 bolts for the spoiler... any help would be appreciated. Thank you.......

facemelter71
06-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Just do what I do.
Throw it in a cart and wheel it into Lowe's with you.I did it with my K-member to find some bolts to mount the steering rack.People looked at me funny but I got exactly what I needed.

Pitbull1052
06-30-2009, 10:24 AM
lol I bet they did look at you all kinds of crazy huh..... will do thanky

Stangman
06-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Just do what I do.
Throw it in a cart and wheel it into Lowe's with you.I did it with my K-member to find some bolts to mount the steering rack.People looked at me funny but I got exactly what I needed.

:lol:

Did the same exact thing when rick and I put the saleen spoiler on his Capri

That's funny.

Seems that the aftermarket spoilers take different bolts than the stock ones. Atleast so I've noticed

facemelter71
06-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Shit,Ive carried all kinds of odd parts into lowes with me.
K-members,shifters,control arms,intakes.All kinds of crap.They usually dont ask me anymore for help since they know that I know what im after.

And dont be scared to open a bolt or nut package to check and make sure they fit.I do it all the time,but I make sure I put them back in the wrapper and in the correct bin location.