Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Finally ordered my wheels!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Finally ordered my wheels!!!

NXcoupe
06-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Well after several years of trying to figure out and decide what wheels I wanted and then finally getting the money together to buy them, I ordered my wheels today!!! I ordered 2 18 X 9's and 2 18 X 10's chrome Saleens with pony centercaps for my convertible. It has been a long time since Mike and I painted the engine compartment and the group of us set the engine in and I finally got it running and driving. It took 6 years to get the car to the place it is today. This is the last stage of the build and I can't wait to see them when I get home. I ordered them with tires and lug nuts, etc, so they will be ready to bolt on when we get the brakes and rear end done. Can't wait!!!

DeckerEnt
06-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Good deal!! When are you coming home? I see a party somewhere!!!

NXcoupe
06-27-2009, 04:08 AM
Yep! I will let you know when I am having a bonfire out behind my shop. Going to be home in July. I will post when I am finally home. I got some cool CH47 pics with a 30 cal in the foreground that I took with you in mind! I'll give you copies if you bring a memory stick with you if you make it up.

77 views and one post, feelin the love!

Evil_Capri
06-27-2009, 06:41 AM
Should look darn good on your 'Vert!

Stay safe . . . :bigthumb

plated
06-27-2009, 08:17 AM
alright you did get the saleen wheels and chrome at that,it's gonna make the vert look damn good mike,can't wait till you get back i'll be making my way up to see ya.

PonymanfiveO
06-27-2009, 09:08 AM
The vert would look good with no wheels on it. lol

cant wait to see it!

NXcoupe
06-28-2009, 04:23 AM
Took me a second Matt, lol. I can't wait either. Been here 4 mo's now and this is the first present to myself, well besides candy orange slices and gatoraide, that I've gotten. Can't wait to see you guys, maybe I will have it all done before I leave and get one good cruise in it!

Thanks guys.