Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!

k062693w
06-20-2009, 11:33 PM
HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!

:bigthumb I hope all you MUTHAS' have a Great One !!! :lol:

I always have to wait until morning to see what the Wife/Kids have planned, And I'm hoping for OSM tickets !!! LOL

Ryan218
06-21-2009, 02:40 AM
i told my dad happy fathers day and he told me to go clean up my mess in the garage and get my car out of there for sunday.

:screwy:

firestang70
06-21-2009, 08:19 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all the fathers out there. Being a parent is one of the toughest but rewarding jobs out there. Kudos to the fathers out there that take time to be a positive influence in their childrens lives.

I am happy to say I still have my dad. I am proud to be his son. He taught me the important things in life. How to tie a hook and fish, drive a stick shift,work hard even if you are sick, avoid taking a punch and throw one when needed,how to swim,look a man in the eye when you talk to him,a correct handshake,being a man of your word,don't steal and,own a Mustang!

He also taught me some important things like they say beauty is skin deep but ugly goes straight to the bone! And also true was thats not fat boy thats muscle at rest.

I love you dad, thanks for being there.

MrsAPE
06-21-2009, 08:53 AM
Happy Dad's Day to all Banger dad's here!! A special one to my honey for being such a great dad to our kids!! Hope you all enjoy your day!

beefcake
06-21-2009, 09:46 AM
looks like it should be a nice day!!