Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
UGHIGGF!UUYGUTD!!!!KISS MY ASS!!and NOT work safe!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : UGHIGGF!UUYGUTD!!!!KISS MY ASS!!and NOT work safe!!

Maximus
06-19-2009, 02:53 AM
What the Fuck? At what point did STANGbangerz become some venting source for Political people? Who really gives TWO FUCKING SHITS about Obama and his whacked out congress? Obviously the People have spoke and thy will hasth been done....so GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!

Sure you think a MAJORITY of the people are wrong, thats fine. I DONT CARE what you think. Get over yourself!!

Religion? FUCK THAT TOO!! (Or is it TO? I guess I better not offend the FUCKING SPELLING BEE FUCKING COCKSUCKER that has nothing better to do!!) Here, spell......KISS MY FUCKING ASS!!! Thats a K you fucking dumbass!!!

Jesus Christ, you were FUCKED by those you tried to help. GOD DAMN LRs!
Good thing Jesus died for my Fucking ass so I can type this Shit...

Anywho....Just WHAT THE FUCK?
Has this site been reduced to people spewing off about some Stupid ass Shit? Where are the Fucking Projects in Progress threads? Recession? No Shit, but you can still get your ass out to your garage, or, HOLY SHIT, a buddies garage and help them finish/work on their Stang. FUCK, I guess working on a FUCKING YUGO would be better than ready about some Bullshit Monkey Fuck congress spending all my Gawd Damn money, I know the Govt is Fucking us...Along with OPEC and those bathing in oil Fucktards! But Fuck, get over it and come here and type some shit about banging some fucking gears in your fucking Mustang!! Or about how you busted some Ricers ass on _____ ST or Hell, even get a Fucking Blow Job (or the ladies, getting Finger banged)with the fucking top down going down the Fucking Highway!!

Mother Fucker, WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I KNOW the Economy is in the Fucking Shitter right now. I know the Fucking Govt is writing Checks with our kids money. I know people are getting laid off. I know ETC ETC ETC.......Im thinking..............I know Big Rob should be back on here.:D
FUCK> just lost my train of thought. Ima going to go Pee and Ill start when I figure what the fuck ever it is Im trying to say.....Till then, Ponder on that and KMA!!:flipoff:

I wanna read about some COOL shit my fellow Stangbangerz peeps are doing! Who has helped who install some fucking gears or some fucking cams, SOMETHING other than some Political SHIT! It could be something as simple as _____ helped me get my Fucking heap running. or _____ came over to the house and helped me clean my fucking garage so I could work on my fucking heap. Nothing to elobarate (KMA on the spelling) But SOMETHING MUSTANG Fucking realted!!! If you found Jesus while working on your Stang, well post that Shit up!! At least you were working on your Stang. If you banged your GF for the first time....and it was on/in your Mustang, post that Shit up! (If she is Hot, well pics would be cool also)

Are you getting the Fucking point here? Less political or Religious BULLSHIT and more posts about FUCKING MUSTANGS!!!

A quick note....For those "Religious" peeps on here saying Im going to Hell......FUCK YOU!! Ive been saved and I know that Jesus is the man!!! (my Jew Brothers, I still love you and could give two shits about our differences in the whole Believing thang.....and I just went back and read what you typed when I got axed/banned....You are my non-Jesus believing brother and I will beat your Fancy VW with pride!!:lol:

Anywho. Now Im just typing. Its late, Ive been up in Dayton all day watching my sis-in-law graduate with her masters in Nuclear engineering something or another AND helping them pack their damn Fucking Penske Rental truck so that they could drive to DC in the am.....So FUCK YEAH IM TIRED!! But I get to look forward to my Most Fucking Awesomist daughter waking my ass up in 4 hours! WOOT! Being a daddy ranks up there with....well there is nothing I can compare it to.

KISS MY ASS AND HAVE A FUCKING PLEASANT TOMORROW.........

:lol:

USMCPONY
06-19-2009, 02:58 AM
Wouldnt it be easier to just ignore the thread?

Mista Bone
06-19-2009, 03:37 AM
Craig, you jumped on me for "falling off the wagon" ???????

TT is in your shop on Vine right?, but listed on Egay as being in Nue Work with someone else selling it?

I'm confused, and sober.

Sing it or bring it to the farm party...........

USMCPONY
06-19-2009, 03:39 AM

TT is in your shop on Vine right?, but listed on Egay as being in Nue Work with someone else selling it?

I'm confused, and sober.

The pinks car and TT are two different cars. :D

cobrajoe
06-19-2009, 04:02 AM
Hell Yeah! Cracka is in da mother fucking house!:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb

cobrajoe
06-19-2009, 04:04 AM
What about me busting ass at the Kart tracks? It's Racing! LMAO!:lol:

Foxxx5oh
06-19-2009, 05:45 AM
Hell Yeah! Cracka is in da mother fucking house!:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb

fuckin a right he is!! well ranted CAC! only thing that could top of this day is another from Kev...LOL:popcorn:

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-19-2009, 07:28 AM
I wanna bang gears but muh brakes is broken :(

Carl
06-19-2009, 07:56 AM
Ahh, finally the Craig we all know and love. Thank you Cracker!

aperacer
06-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Ahh, finally the Craig we all know and love. Thank you Cracker!

thats what i was thinking... :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
06-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Welcome back Cracker!!!!!!!! That needed to be said!!! My project thread is hopping!!!!

MrsAPE
06-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Oh how you've been missed!!

347sc
06-19-2009, 10:26 AM

I'm confused, and sober.

Hey Dumbass the Pinks car is in New York. What the fuck is wrong with you?

NaomiDstangLvr
06-19-2009, 10:53 AM
What the Fuck? At what point did STANGbangerz become some venting source for Political people? Who really gives TWO FUCKING SHITS about Obama and his whacked out congress? Obviously the People have spoke and thy will hasth been done....so GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!

Sure you think a MAJORITY of the people are wrong, thats fine. I DONT CARE what you think. Get over yourself!!

Religion? FUCK THAT TOO!! (Or is it TO? I guess I better not offend the FUCKING SPELLING BEE FUCKING COCKSUCKER that has nothing better to do!!) Here, spell......KISS MY FUCKING ASS!!! Thats a K you fucking dumbass!!!

Has this site been reduced to people spewing off about some Stupid ass Shit? Where are the Fucking Projects in Progress threads? Recession? No Shit, but you can still get your ass out to your garage, or, HOLY SHIT, a buddies garage and help them finish/work on their Stang. FUCK, I guess working on a FUCKING YUGO would be better than ready about some Bullshit Monkey Fuck congress spending all my Gawd Damn money, I know the Govt is Fucking us...Along with OPEC and those bathing in oil Fucktards! But Fuck, get over it and come here and type some shit about banging some fucking gears in your fucking Mustang!! Or about how you busted some Ricers ass on _____ ST or Hell, even get a Fucking Blow Job (or the ladies, getting Finger banged)with the fucking top down going down the Fucking Highway!!

I KNOW the Economy is in the Fucking Shitter right now. I know the Fucking Govt is writing Checks with our kids money. I know people are getting laid off. I know ETC ETC ETC.......Im thinking..............I know Big Rob should be back on here.:D
FUCK> just lost my train of thought. Ima going to go Pee and Ill start when I figure what the fuck ever it is Im trying to say.....Till then, Ponder on that and KMA!!:flipoff:

I wanna read about some COOL shit my fellow Stangbangerz peeps are doing! Who has helped who install some fucking gears or some fucking cams, SOMETHING other than some Political SHIT! It could be something as simple as _____ helped me get my Fucking heap running. or _____ came over to the house and helped me clean my fucking garage so I could work on my fucking heap. Nothing to elobarate (KMA on the spelling) But SOMETHING MUSTANG Fucking realted!!! If you found Jesus while working on your Stang, well post that Shit up!! At least you were working on your Stang. If you banged your GF for the first time....and it was on/in your Mustang, post that Shit up! (If she is Hot, well pics would be cool also)

Are you getting the Fucking point here? Less political or Religious BULLSHIT and more posts about FUCKING MUSTANGS!!!

A quick note....For those "Religious" peeps on here saying Im going to Hell......FUCK YOU!! Ive been saved and I know that Jesus is the man!!! (my Jew Brothers, I still love you and could give two shits about our differences in the whole Believing thang.....and I just went back and read what you typed when I got axed/banned....You are my non-Jesus believing brother and I will beat your Fancy VW with pride!!:lol:

Anywho. Now Im just typing. Its late, Ive been up in Dayton all day watching my sis-in-law graduate with her masters in Nuclear engineering something or another AND helping them pack their damn Fucking Penske Rental truck so that they could drive to DC in the am.....So FUCK YEAH IM TIRED!! But I get to look forward to my Most Fucking Awesomist daughter waking my ass up in 4 hours! WOOT! Being a daddy ranks up there with....well there is nothing I can compare it to.

OMG Maximus! God bless you! Lol!

93cobra
06-19-2009, 11:09 AM
getting a blowjob driving down the hwy is cool!

bolender01
06-19-2009, 11:10 AM
WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaomiDstangLvr
06-19-2009, 11:10 AM
getting a blowjob driving down the hwy is cool!

Please for you men its anywhere is cool! :lol: :rolleyes:

Flaming87lx
06-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Craig, I'm so with you on this, I dont even get on here as much because of all the political experts on here, and I find too hard to ignore when I see them. They need to go to fuckobama.com and vent there. They can vent on here about busting there knuckles trying to bolt there supercharger on. On 460ford.com they have banned all religious and politcal threads and damn we have a good time there!!!!!!

Flaming87lx
06-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Wouldnt it be easier to just ignore the thread?

To me its like someone with a booger on there nose, you don't like it, you don't want to see it, but damn you can't help from looking. Then problem you have is, your dealing with a subject that is never 100% true, but someone swears by it, then there's been 20 million opinions thrown into what is probably a lie to begin with, and then someone tries to correct that person because they are an expert that is 100% right, and then you have pissed them off and then it turns into a pissing match. My point is, this place is intended for fun, and racing, talking smack about cars and women, and just a general good time and that is not happening.

Black Horse
06-19-2009, 12:37 PM
All seems to be right with the world......thanks Craig, I needed that today!

Now I'll sit here and wait for a bodily function related story from Kevin to make my day complete.

nskaats
06-19-2009, 01:14 PM
+1 for project threads!
+5 for road head!
+30 for finger banging your girl on the road!

I don't get on here nearly as much as I used to cause I'm tired of wading through political threads, religious threads, and goofy email forwards that people post just to get to some car threads. I thought I joined up here for some car related shit!

Maximus
06-19-2009, 01:23 PM

BWAHAHAHAA!!!!! No shit?

To me its like someone with a booger on there nose, you don't like it, you don't want to see it, but damn you can't help from looking. Then problem you have is, your dealing with a subject that is never 100% true, but someone swears by it, then there's been 20 million opinions thrown into what is probably a lie to begin with, and then someone tries to correct that person because they are an expert that is 100% right, and then you have pissed them off and then it turns into a pissing match. My point is, this place is intended for fun, and racing, talking smack about cars and women, and just a general good time and that is not happening.

Booger on the nose....I just spit my pop on the Screen!!:lol::lol: Great analogy thou.:bigthumb

So where are the Updated Builds threads??:)

347sc
06-19-2009, 01:29 PM
BWAHAHAHAA!!!!! No shit?

No shit.:lol:

Here is his fucking fish.:HYF:

1992MustangDW
06-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Nice rant! I personally get so tired of reading non car related bull shit.

FireStang02
06-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Amen...I was getting sick of it all too.

Flaming87lx
06-19-2009, 02:55 PM
BWAHAHAHAA!!!!! No shit?

Booger on the nose....I just spit my pop on the Screen!!:lol::lol: Great analogy thou.:bigthumb

So where are the Updated Builds threads??:)

updates coming soon and the booger on the nose thing, well hey I try :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
06-19-2009, 07:05 PM
I think this is a perfect place for an invite to my Farm Party Tomorrow!!!! Come on down and vent your frustrations on some targets!!! Some of them may even explode. Then we can all sit around the fire and tell dirty jokes, stories, whatever and drink many adult beverages. There is a thread about it. Go there. LOL!!!!!!

CNTLOSE
06-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Please for you men its anywhere is cool! :lol: :rolleyes:

How very true.

As far as projects section I hope to post this weekend I have my 94 vert running. Then I will start one on the 89 SSP I am going to restore. :popcorn:

Kwik92GT
06-19-2009, 09:08 PM
You guys only go to the whipping room I take it? :rolleyes: How about you just have two forum sections and be done with it? One for general car talk and a build section. CAR TALK ONLY. Anything about birthdays, jokes, RANTS, or any other personal BS is deleted and said poster is suspended from posting for 48hrs or longer. :bigthumb Now THAT would be an awesome site. :booty:

Foxxx5oh
06-19-2009, 10:38 PM
You guys only go to the whipping room I take it? :rolleyes: How about you just have two forum sections and be done with it? One for general car talk and a build section. CAR TALK ONLY. Anything about birthdays, jokes, RANTS, or any other personal BS is deleted and said poster is suspended from posting for 48hrs or longer. :bigthumb Now THAT would be an awesome site. :booty:
you gotta have the rants section...if you dont then Craig and Kevin may explode...

beefcake
06-19-2009, 10:38 PM
lol, as soon as i started reading this i went right for the posting time

2:53 am

ahhh, the old craig is back lol

ibstrokin
06-20-2009, 12:09 AM

I seem to remember a thread titled "FUCKING PRINGLE BASTARDS", not car related, but funny as hell.

2Kblacksleeper
06-20-2009, 01:11 AM
I seem to remember a thread titled "FUCKING PRINGLE BASTARDS", not car related, but funny as hell.

I have that saved on my comp somewhere. That was so fukn funny i about died laughing. My side hurt so bad.

+1 for project threads!
+5 for road head!
+30 for finger banging your girl on the road!

How many points do i get for fingering her while going down the road then getting road head in return?

I would love to start my build thread but since i lack a garage to work on it, any real mechanical knowledge, and the fucking funds to pay some one i dont.
I do take pics that way when i do start it i have shots of everything.

If any one is having a control arms upper and lower, sway bar, front and rear, rear gear swap party please let me know. I am willing to learn. I just dont know jack right now and dont want to F anything up and then be really screwed. I have a shit ton of parts in my trunk that way they are one with the car. lol.

SO now I am going to drink another F-N beer or 10 ,throw some wash in and go to bed.

Good night all.

John

Mista Bone
06-20-2009, 01:24 AM
The pinks car and TT are two different cars. :D

Been swamped with work......dunno why I got the two confused.

Must be an old age thing, right Cracka?????

:popcorn:

331TwistedWedge
06-20-2009, 03:13 AM
man thats just good ... i couldnt have said it better :bigthumb

get rob and metcalf back on here, those fuckers are cool as hell ...

Kwik92GT
06-20-2009, 03:26 AM

I was just goofin about having only 2 sections in the forums. Guess I should have started the post with "insert sarcasm here."

1byafender
06-20-2009, 07:17 AM

U know it seems like every time some body post about being in a street race, in the street story section u have a bunch of people jump on them and tell them how stupid they are and to take it to the track.

ADaughen
06-20-2009, 10:18 AM
How many points do i get for fingering her while going down the road then getting road head in return?

Pretty sure it's 4 points... on your license. :lol:

I've been tossing money at my DD, or I could have had my '78 done. :( I still need a bunch of parts before I can even think of starting a build thread.

Maximus
06-20-2009, 10:22 AM
U know it seems like every time some body post about being in a street race, in the street story section u have a bunch of people jump on them and tell them how stupid they are and to take it to the track.

They are just being Politically Correct on the board. But you know that they are probably like the rest of us and will bust em off with their buddy rolling down the road. :cool1:

beefcake
06-20-2009, 11:11 AM

the first time i read that, i was crying so frikin bad, so dang funny

Maximus
06-20-2009, 07:48 PM
the first time i read that, i was crying so frikin bad, so dang funny

Wasnt there something about "gooy" poo??:eek:

Kwik92GT
06-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Wasnt there something about "gooy" poo??:eek:

That's not a moment in time that I want to reminisce about :D, but, it was the consistency of spackle. :mad: Fuggin' Pringle bastards. :flipoff:

plated
06-21-2009, 10:35 AM
i'm soooooooooo tired of hearing about politics and the reccesion. i want the old world back:flipoff:

BigBadStang
06-22-2009, 09:39 AM
I need to start a rant thread about half of the posts in this thread not being car related.

Pitbull1052
06-22-2009, 10:24 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Stolly113
06-23-2009, 03:38 AM
Fucking Well Put i have tried to post up shit here b4 about streetracing and everyone shuns me infact im gonna post another thread right now about streetracing with a video go check it out :)

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55621

bkstang95
06-23-2009, 11:10 AM
Yep, same here. Stolly and i were talking about this last night while we were working on my hoopty. I rarely post here anymore bc it is always the same shit...Would love to see people start adding some good ole fashioned videos that you use to find here!

lonestang90
07-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Somebody's got WAY to much free time....paranoia paranoia everybody's comin to get me...LMAO