Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
FS: 1991 Ford Ranger, 2.3 5 speed, $675 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 Ford Ranger, 2.3 5 speed, $675

5.0calypso93lx
06-18-2009, 10:38 AM
Year, Make and Model of Car? 1991 Ford Ranger
Mileage? ~218k
Price : $675
What is your name? : James
What is your Email Address? : bad306lx@hotmail.com
What is your Phone number/AIM Screenname? : (513) 315-6583
What is your City? : Maineville
What is your State? : Oh
What is your Zip code? : 45039

I never drive this thing anymore and have no use for a truck. It's a 91' Ranger, single cab, short bed. It does have rust, but I have seen a lot worse. It's a cream color with tan interior. A/C DOES still work, but doesn't work well when the outside temperature gets really hot.

Good:
-Cheap
-Probably the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I've put 15k on the truck and bought it off of one of my good friends who is a mechanic. He drove it for as long as I've known him, and bought it off his friends dad, who was the original owner. It's been maintained very well. I wouldn't hesitate to hop in this truck and drive to California. It's been my daily for almost a year now.
-Working A/C
-Alpine Type S speakers in the doors with a JVC head unit. It doesn't read CD's anymore though
-Doesn't smoke, doesn't leak ANYTHING on the ground, except water off the A/C :lol:

Bad:
-It will need tires soon. I actually got a flat in it a few weeks back, and it's rolling on a different wheel.
-Exhaust needs welded back up. It was replaced at one point, but the welds rusted and the tailpipe is no longer connected to the muffler
-Every couple of days you have to put clutch fluid in it. I don't know where it's going, but the clutch pedal will start getting really sticky once it gets low. I can't remember the part that needs replaced, but it's actually inside the bellhousing of the trans, so the trans will need to be dropped.
-Original clutch! It really doesn't even need a clutch but I would change it if the trans was dropped.
-Typical dents and dings and rust for a beater truck.

Overall it's a cheap, reliable beater for someone.

Call or text, 513-315-6583 if you wanna take a look.

$675

92coupe
06-18-2009, 10:24 PM
James do you have any pics of the truck?

98cobradan
06-18-2009, 10:29 PM
dude the 2.3l are the shit, i knew a guy that had 300k miles on it, no motor work, blow head gasket or any gasket for that matter, didnt leak oil but did go through 3 transmissions.

5.0calypso93lx
06-18-2009, 10:46 PM
Sorry guys, sale is pending pickup on saturday. I've got a deposit.

RACEME
06-19-2009, 06:45 AM
I love old rangers. Those things are tuff little haulers.