Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Need a little date help. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need a little date help.

2Kblacksleeper
06-15-2009, 01:39 AM
Yea, i know its tough to admit, but i could use a little help.

First the back ground story. I was in a really bad marriage and the ex and i split up 2 years ago. I have not dated a lot because i always seem to find the crazy ones. I'm 29.

Well i met someone and i really like her. We have went out this past tuesday for dinner and we had a spark and everything. I took her a stuffed animal of one of her favorite animals. Since flowers wilt and die. This never will.

We were not able to kiss at the end of the date because of the way it ended. SHe was in a large truck and it would have seemed awkered to kiss.

So fast foward to this past friday, she calls me and tells me she is on this side of town and would like to meet if i have some time. Its 2 am. So i meet her and take her to a house that i am house sitting. We talked and had a good time. We sat on the couch and cuddled and she fell asleep in my arms. It was great.

Around 4 she has to go, she live in Middletown. So i walk her out to her car, we hug and we kiss and it was the most sensual kiss i have had in a very long time. It was like time stood still. (Dont revoke my man card, I'm being honest.)

Fast foward, We are going out again Tuesday and i would like to do something fun. Other than the normal dinner. It will be in the Tri county area. What is differnet and fun? Her birthday is today, Monday. I planned to get her a card and maybe a Yankee candle or something like that.

Now we talk and text each other every day. SInce it has been like 10-12 years since i have dated im a little rusty and i dont want to turn her off.

Any ideas would be great. I thanks you for your time.

John

NXcoupe
06-15-2009, 04:25 AM
Dave and Busters, dinner, games and a bunch of fun. It's in the tricounty area. Also, IMAX is over by the fairfield/hamilton exit, it is a good time depending on the movie. I always tried to go to the movie early, then go to dinner and you always have something to talk about that way. It usually would break the rust and start the conversation flowing from there.
Also, I had a great time with my date, we went to eat and then went to Jungle Jim's to look around, it's a trip and there's lots to look at, especially if you've never been there before.
Just two suggestions that came to mind, it's been a long time since I lived in Cincy.

Mista Bone
06-15-2009, 04:32 AM
no comment on the rusty nail issue....but be yourself, honestly.

347sc
06-15-2009, 04:50 PM
she live in Middletown.

Red Flag ! lol

(that is a joke btw)

02mingryGT
06-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Dave and Busters, dinner, games and a bunch of fun. It's in the tricounty area. Also, IMAX is over by the fairfield/hamilton exit, it is a good time depending on the movie. I always tried to go to the movie early, then go to dinner and you always have something to talk about that way. It usually would break the rust and start the conversation flowing from there.
Also, I had a great time with my date, we went to eat and then went to Jungle Jim's to look around, it's a trip and there's lots to look at, especially if you've never been there before.
Just two suggestions that came to mind, it's been a long time since I lived in Cincy.

+2 on what he suggested and good luck! :bigthumb

2Kblacksleeper
06-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks so far guys.

We seem not to have trouble talking and such.

I was also thinking about driving back down here and going to play putt putt, dinner and then maybe take her over to woodland mound park down to the deck where it over looks the river around sunset. I just have to pay attention to when the sun is supposed to set and pray it does not rain.

What do you all think of it?

Dont worry the nail is not rusty.......... lol.

John.

Rdot9
06-15-2009, 06:12 PM
dont listen to the guy above you....he supports underage drinking...

cobra429boss
06-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Take her to miamisburg mound in miamisburg ohio, and go to the very top wait until dark its bad ass just a nice view

CNTLOSE
06-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Dave and Busters is always a good time. Plenty to do there, and some nights they have special events going on which can be fun. Another good idea is a B&B Riverboat Cruise.

cobra429boss
06-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Dave and Busters is always a good time. Plenty to do there, and some nights they have special events going on which can be fun. Another good idea is a B&B Riverboat Cruise.
:bigthumb

66efistang
06-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Dave & Busters is a good time...or you could take her to see "The Hangover" for a good laugh then hit the mini golf course in Fairfield at the bypass. If you're going to dinner hit up Benihana's if you've never been...dinner and a show. LOL

2Kblacksleeper
06-16-2009, 01:33 AM
Thanks for all the ideas.

I would have thought the beautiful ladies on this board would have put there input in but oh well???

I will post up with the out come tomorrow night. It will be late when i post up. Wish me luck.

John

Mista Bone
06-16-2009, 03:15 AM
Rusty Nail checking in :)

I know with my exwife it would always end up "What do you wanna do, I dunno what do you wanna do?" routine, which I hated!!!!! Ended up with alot of driving to nowhere.

After the divorce and back into the dating pool, if the "date" said "what do you wanna do?" it was up to me and I would atleast do something I would enjoy and she might have a interest, or atleast see my interests. Spur of the moment kind of deal. Once I figured out my plan, I wouldn't tell her where we were going, the zoo for example. I would take backways....in not so nice part of town at times, but it ended up being a game between us.

We would surprise each other with random events on the date night. Miami U's Hamilton Campus has a killer stage for music shows. Took her to a John Cowan concert, second row.....Kate was blown away.

The random surprise doesn't always work...but does most of the time.

Can't wait for college hockey season.......she'll be chilled and need warmth....evil plan I know.

331TwistedWedge
06-16-2009, 03:24 AM
hotel room, mad dog 20/20 and keystone lights ... need i say more :lol:

show her your sack :rofl:

MustangChuck
06-16-2009, 08:31 AM
hotel room, mad dog 20/20 and keystone lights ... need i say more :lol:

show her your sack :rofl:

Lol wow thats ghetto.

The last line reminds me of a line from the ICP song "The Neden Game":

"Yeah freak her with yer nuts. Yo, that'll get her."

RACEME
06-16-2009, 08:47 AM
My wife and I recently had a good time at monster mini golf. They have coupons for it at halfpricecincy.com.

PONYGRL
06-16-2009, 08:49 AM
All of the above would make for a good date, in my opinion :) I have no idea what all is even over that way besides Dave & Busters and putt-putt, as I live in ky. But let us know how it goes!

VuNiT3
06-16-2009, 08:58 AM
Sounds like you are doing just fine all on your own. Women appreciate the little things a lot more than spending tons of money on them.(most women, I should say) Keep up the good work chief.

holeshot
06-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Good luck man. Sounds like u are already on the right path!
When the time is right, whisper into her ear "Will you touch my vagina?" Then she will probably say "WHAT?!?" Then you whisper softly again "Thats what youre supposed to say."
Sometimes that works.

MustangChuck
06-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Sounds like you are doing just fine all on your own. Women appreciate the little things a lot more than spending tons of money on them.(most women, I should say) Keep up the good work chief.

Yeah I was about to say, MOST women. In my experience I do all I can, but I cant always talk or be around because of the nature of my job (im an army officer), and the relationship ultimately fails and I end up feeling screwed over lol.

When the time is right, whisper into her ear "Will you touch my vagina?" Then she will probably say "WHAT?!?" Then you whisper softly again "Thats what youre supposed to say."
Sometimes that works.

:rofl: Sometimes? Must be some weird girls lol.

2Kblacksleeper
06-17-2009, 01:24 AM
Well we both had crap come up and had to cancell for tonight. We made plans to get together Saturday. So i will fill all of you (my family) in them.

John

2Kblacksleeper
06-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Sometimes that works.

I will not admit to weather this has worked or not in the past. Just remember when this does work DO NOT plan on a lasting relationship.

Oh yea, get tested regulary also when you use this line. It does hurt like a sum a bitch though. It feels like shoving a soft ball through a garden hose.

John

2Kblacksleeper
06-20-2009, 01:40 AM
Well I met my lady tonight for dinner and a few drinks up in Tylersville. It was El Rancho Grande. Pretty good place. Its on Union Center Blvd. Her dad owns the strip mall.

We had a good conversation. We talked for a couple of house. She actually bought me dinner. Its been a long time since a lady has bought dinner. We went outside and talked and walked for a little bit. We kissed passionately in the parking lot for a bit then we had to part and go our seperate ways.

I got a text on the way home saying I was a great kisser and she had a great time. I told her that i was a rusty nail. lol.

She replied that i was not and she looks foward to going out again. ( Yes). Well i am still talking to her now, but i wanted to keep you all updated. Thanks again for your alls help.

John

blacksn95
06-20-2009, 01:56 AM
Well I met my lady tonight for dinner and a few drinks up in Tylersville. It was El Rancho Grande. Pretty good place. Its on Union Center Blvd. Her dad owns the strip mall.

We had a good conversation. We talked for a couple of house. She actually bought me dinner. Its been a long time since a lady has bought dinner. We went outside and talked and walked for a little bit. We kissed passionately in the parking lot for a bit then we had to part and go our seperate ways.

I got a text on the way home saying I was a great kisser and she had a great time. I told her that i was a rusty nail. lol.

She replied that i was not and she looks foward to going out again. ( Yes). Well i am still talking to her now, but i wanted to keep you all updated. Thanks again for your alls help.

John

sounds like ur doen good now dont blow it lol:lol:

MrsAPE
06-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Late to chime in but you have it all covered. Your on the right path grasshopper. Glad it went well. I'm with Jen, it's the little things that mean the most.

thecollector
06-21-2009, 11:20 PM
I know it's late but in the future if she's into physical activity hit up Rock Quest. Its a good way to spend an afternoon in tri county geating all sweaty, before getting sweaty....

2Kblacksleeper
06-22-2009, 12:55 AM
I dont think she is the type for some rock quest fun. lol.

I was talking to her last night as we were both drinking very whole heartedly. although not at the same place. Aparently rum makes her spill her guts. So needless to say i found out alot of info last night.

Nothing bad just interesting. Lets just say this semi rusty nail wont be for long. lol.

The only thing that kinda gets to me is that i was looking for more a relationsip at this time while she is not. So i will just play along and if it works out great, if not then oh well. At least i will have fun on this trip...

P.s. Damn you middletown people for living so far away. lol....

John

holeshot
06-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Yeah dude, sounds like shes really into u if she bought u dinner! That is a rarity! The fact that she texted u after kissing says a lot too...shes thinking about your rusty nail. Roll with it...no need to jump into a relationship right away...just enjoy the time u spend together and if its meant to be, it will become a relationship.

p.s. if she has a good sense of humor, use the line i said earlier. haha.

no more rusty nails!!

Pitbull1052
06-22-2009, 01:11 PM
all I know is when you're looking for something "relationship" wise you'll never find it.... stop looking and it'll fall in your lap.....

MrsAPE
06-22-2009, 02:25 PM
all I know is when you're looking for something "relationship" wise you'll never find it.... stop looking and it'll fall in your lap.....

Amen to that! :bigthumb

2Kblacksleeper
06-23-2009, 02:40 AM
I'm not really looking for one. Hell i reallly had not dated anyone serious in 2 years. I guess i am just wanting companionship.

I'm just going to take the wait and see attitude. We will see where it leads. If nothing else i get the experience to remember. It also lets me know that I have not lost a step or 2 in my time off. lol. Crap now i'm thinking what if i had not taken the time off. lol.

Thanks again everyone. Thats why i like our family here.

John