Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
WTF IS Up With MAC?!?!?!?!? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WTF IS Up With MAC?!?!?!?!?

blowncobra
06-07-2009, 05:08 PM
Why in then hell is mac on backorder and have been for a minute!!! This is nuts!!!!

quik lx
06-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Every time I order something from them it takes 6-8 weeks to get it!!!:mad:

CNTLOSE
06-08-2009, 06:32 PM
I would cancell any order you have with them, and get another brand. It took weeks of me waiting for backorder stuff. I ended up getting the "last set" of headers at the Columbus Swap Meet. Then those were bad...probably why they had them. I got a hold of the local rep. who had the more expensive ones in stock. He did an even swap for me.

When I called LRS and told them to cancel my order they said this had been going for awhile with MAC.

I also noticed the quality is not what it use to be as well.

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-08-2009, 08:46 PM
I would cancell any order you have with them, and get another brand. It took weeks of me waiting for backorder stuff. I ended up getting the "last set" of headers at the Columbus Swap Meet. Then those were bad...probably why they had them. I got a hold of the local rep. who had the more expensive ones in stock. He did an even swap for me.

When I called LRS and told them to cancel my order they said this had been going for awhile with MAC.

I also noticed the quality is not what it use to be as well.

Wow so considering quality never was job #1, what does that mean now?? :lol:

If you can keep a set of their headers from rusting, you've created a miracle.

blowncobra
06-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Yea this it a bit rediculious I must say. Their saying it could be up to 4 months before they get caught up? Wanting to run something different on the 88 gt vert and thought I would go with a flowpath cat back but guess not!!

Stangman
06-09-2009, 11:52 AM
If you can keep a set of their headers from rusting, you've created a miracle.

Just keep parts in your room under your bed like me, they'll never rust again! :lol: