Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ford Scorpion? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ford Scorpion?

fastone
06-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Has anyone heard any news on this one? It is Ford's new diesel that they have made in house! No more Navistar diesel engines!! Beefcake or any other dealers on here, when is this coming out?? I have heard from the diesel mech's at Fuller, this is coming this fall!! I'm starting to shop now to replace my 04 powerstroke!

Ranger50
06-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Spring '10.

I have heard 450-500hp and 800tq, while still dealing with the new crappy emissions garbage. Plus a bump in displacement to 6.7L.

Brian

fastone
06-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Also an increase of about 3-5 mpg with the new engine. But its alot bigger I have read and the intake and exhaust is flipped with the twin turbos sitting where the intake sits on most engines now.

thecollector
06-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Goodbye Navistar..... They didn't even realize how good they had it. Now if they would only downsize one and shoehorn it into the fenders of a 1/2 ton.... This should effectively be the last nail in the coffin of the Navistar corp.