Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Any new subdivisions on the Eastside of town near 275? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any new subdivisions on the Eastside of town near 275?

USMCPONY
06-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Im looking for a new house on the eastside that is some what near 275. I found a nice subdivision in Amelia. My only concern is major traffic on the way to work. Any know of any?

Mista Bone
06-01-2009, 03:55 AM
where do you work and what hours?

USMCPONY
06-01-2009, 04:07 AM
where do you work and what hours?

I work right off Spring grove near St. Bernard. I commute around 230pm and after midnight for now. I might be going to days if that is the case around 615am and 350pm.

mach_u
06-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Why not just buy my house? :) It would be a shorter commute also. :bigthumb

Hangingcogs
06-01-2009, 08:45 AM
You would be fine with traffic during those hours. Even during "rush hour" it is not that bad. We are in Amelia now and selling our house to move to Milford or Anderson for their schools. I want Hannah to have a excellent education!!!

If you need any more info let me know. Good luck on the search.

cobrajoe
06-01-2009, 10:38 AM
We are in Amelia now and selling our house to move to Milford or Anderson for their schools. I want Hannah to have a excellent education!!!

I could understand Anderson, but Milford has been getting their nut sack kicked lately on school levies. At least WC is building schools. :cool2:

Hangingcogs
06-01-2009, 01:40 PM
It isn't about a new building, it's about the cirriculum. Forest Hills school district just failed their first levy in over 20 years. I think Milford is on the up and up now.

I went to Glen Este and then moved to Anderson. I had to take an extra english and spanish class just to catch up.

04 Venom
06-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Getting downtown from Anderson Twp/Western Clermont County near 275 is pretty easy, particularly the time of day you are travelling. I live in Pierce Twp. and we frequently go to a restaurant in Northside near where you work on the weekends. US-52 to I-275 to I-471 to I-71 to I-74 to Spring Grove exit = 30 minutes during off peak travel times.

zippy94
06-01-2009, 09:53 PM
I work for a builder that has several communities on the eastside.All of which are green Built and built with plywood sheeting and nice options.Starting in the 130's up 350's or so. Here's website you have any questions hit me up.http://potterhillhomes.com

USMCPONY
06-02-2009, 02:36 AM
I work for a builder that has several communities on the eastside.All of which are green Built and built with plywood sheeting and nice options.Starting in the 130's up 350's or so. Here's website you have any questions hit me up.http://potterhillhomes.com

Is this a one family house or condo?
http://potterhillhomes.com/pdf.php?id=1234568373

Mista Bone
06-02-2009, 05:31 AM
If a house with dual driveways.........room for 6 cars?

bobtsgt
06-02-2009, 06:58 AM
I travel every day from Judd Road to Spring Grove at 7AM and 4:30PM Traffic is fine for me. You can take the back roads down by the river and will save the headache of Beechmont. Plus the twisty roads are fun after a long day.

zippy94
06-02-2009, 07:21 AM
I think these are consider a town house, One of them is model,

NaomiDstangLvr
06-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Im looking for a new house on the eastside that is some what near 275. I found a nice subdivision in Amelia. My only concern is major traffic on the way to work. Any know of any?

I'm in Amelia, we love it here! I grew up in a Cincy and moved to Clermont County when I was 18. I've stayed here ever since!

NaomiDstangLvr
06-02-2009, 08:23 AM
We are in Amelia now and selling our house to move to Milford or Anderson for their schools. I want Hannah to have a excellent education!!!

If you need any more info let me know. Good luck on the search.

What's wrong with Amelia's school system? Just wondering because this will be my son's first year coming up...

USMCPONY
06-03-2009, 01:09 AM
I think these are consider a town house, One of them is model,

Can I have them change the blue print for a one family house?

cobrajoe
06-03-2009, 01:51 AM
What's wrong with Amelia's school system? Just wondering because this will be my son's first year coming up...

Nothing is wrong with Amelia.

barkey
06-03-2009, 10:44 AM
I don't think amelia schools are bad but based on ratings forest hills and milford are much better schools.

Pitbull1052
06-03-2009, 10:59 AM
The only thing wrong with Amelia schools is the lack of funding..... next year there won't be any buses and what not next some sports will be gone... and my gf is a school teacher for Amelia by the way.....

cobrajoe
06-03-2009, 12:18 PM
I don't think amelia schools are bad but based on ratings forest hills and milford are much better schools.

Well my kid has been in WC's system since he was 3 he is 8 now, he has Autism, and trust me looking into other schools ie: Anderson, Milford, etc. They act like it was too much of a problem and would take away from their social status building activities, seems like they care about what the biggest SUV I can get to go get groceries.

In my opinion it's up to the kid to monopolize on the education he/she is given. Hell going to Harvard does not automatically make you a success.

The only thing wrong with Amelia schools is the lack of funding..... next year there won't be any buses and what not next some sports will be gone... and my gf is a school teacher for Amelia by the way.....

What's this from? They passed the levy!:confused:

Pitbull1052
06-03-2009, 12:31 PM
They passed it but doesnt mean they still won't loose those things, and my girl works with all of the autistic children.... all I know is they told her that her daughter who's a freshman this year will have to get a ride next year.... and they will be realigning the start times of the elementary, middle school next year so they can all ride the bus at the same time... that's pretty much all I know.... oh yea and they'll be doing away with some of the tech schools which one's I dunno....

cobrajoe
06-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Well the info she is getting must be wrong one, of my fellow co-workers and there is NO busing changes.:confused:
Cause he would have lost his job if that was the case.

Pitbull1052
06-03-2009, 12:38 PM
yup you must me be right....

barkey
06-03-2009, 01:00 PM
What did they do that made you think it was to much of a hassle?

Well my kid has been in WC's system since he was 3 he is 8 now, he has Autism, and trust me looking into other schools ie: Anderson, Milford, etc. They act like it was too much of a problem and would take away from their social status building activities, seems like they care about what the biggest SUV I can get to go get groceries.

In my opinion it's up to the kid to monopolize on the education he/she is given. Hell going to Harvard does not automatically make you a success.

What's this from? They passed the levy!:confused:

Pitbull1052
06-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Just a question cobrajoe why would he loose his job now for something they are going to do next year???

cobrajoe
06-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Just a question cobrajoe why would he loose his job now for something they are going to do next year???

He's only a part time bus driver, we print the Enquirer as a hobby:lol:, But he came in all happy about the levy passing saying he would have been let go. I know he did say something about some times be aligned more, but he didn't say any busing was to be cut.:confused: