PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate your neighbor?

USMCPONY
05-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Dispute Between Neighbors - this is a true story....
A city councilman in Utah , Mark Easton, had a beautiful view of the mountains to the east, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his house and built a new home.
The new home was 18 inches higher than the ordinances would allow so Mark Easton , mad about his lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower roof line ordinance.
The new neighbor had to drop the roof line, at great expense.
Recently, Mark Easton called the city and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home...
Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the city to investigate.
When they went to Mark's home to see what the vents looked like, this is what they found...
The City Council said the vents can stay since there is no ordinance referring to shutter design.
http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/wmatthai/house1.jpg
http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/wmatthai/index2-1.jpg

93snake
05-24-2009, 11:46 PM
LOL, thats funny!!!

sean
05-24-2009, 11:52 PM
dude, I love it. Someone with money and a great sense of humor. But I would be a little upset about someone building the way they shouldnt. He paid for his view and should keep it. But the finger it great. I wonder if they will keep it or just leave it until the build gets further along.

four6trix
05-24-2009, 11:52 PM
:lol: that is hilarious. Now he's got a bird's eye view! .....yeah, that was dumb, I know...

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-25-2009, 06:24 AM
That's awesome. I don't blame the guy for being pissed but kudos to the new neighbor for one upping him with the shutters.

cobradon
05-25-2009, 07:31 AM
:flipoff:thats good

Dirtyd0g
05-25-2009, 12:29 PM
That is mild in comparison to the neighbor deal my mom has going. The people that owned the house before were aware their tree was dying and leaving all kinds of sticks constantly. My mom has no trees in her backyard. So the neighbors told us when we mow just throw the sticks over the fence and they would bundle them up with theirs. Not a big deal it went on this way for about 10 years until the neighbor moved and a new neighbor moved in. This stick problem became a huge stick war. All the sticks got thrown over the fence both directions about every day. To calm the situation I went and removed all of them. It didn't help. For the first few years we have had the loveland police there on a weekly basis. The neighbor has threatened multiple times to shoot my mother with the presence of a rifle (looks like an air rifle but who cares it is still illegal) He shot the back of her house to the point the siding had to be replaced and shot out all of her lights. He stole her ladder and recently he tore down her fence. He spray painted an obsenity on his storage shed faced towards her house which he later changed to can't. He has shot blow darts directly at my mother and the other neighbor. He hosed my mother down with a garden hose in the middle of winter because she was in her backyard. Ruining her $500 camera and making her sick. All because she went to get pictures of the fence he tore down claiming it is his over a 6 inch property line dispute that does not matter because the fence is over 21 years old. We go to court once a week or so about these dealings. Loveland police directly refuse to respond to these cases. They do not care and will not get involved despite the protection order in hamilton county. Recently he is having fun using the ladder he stole from my mother to trim his tree and burn the wood in a fire pit while using waste oil and other substances to increase the smoke and a leaf blower to flame it up and blow the smoke directly at my mothers house. The fire dept has been there twice to clear my mothers house with the huge fan however he has yet to be cited because loveland police are morons.
Alan

NaomiDstangLvr
05-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Luckily, I get along with my neighbors, even though I'm surrounded by a majority of Steeler fans, yes that includes YOU MARK! Lol! ;)

USMCPONY
05-25-2009, 01:29 PM
That is mild in comparison to the neighbor deal my mom has going. The people that owned the house before were aware their tree was dying and leaving all kinds of sticks constantly. My mom has no trees in her backyard. So the neighbors told us when we mow just throw the sticks over the fence and they would bundle them up with theirs. Not a big deal it went on this way for about 10 years until the neighbor moved and a new neighbor moved in. This stick problem became a huge stick war. All the sticks got thrown over the fence both directions about every day. To calm the situation I went and removed all of them. It didn't help. For the first few years we have had the loveland police there on a weekly basis. The neighbor has threatened multiple times to shoot my mother with the presence of a rifle (looks like an air rifle but who cares it is still illegal) He shot the back of her house to the point the siding had to be replaced and shot out all of her lights. He stole her ladder and recently he tore down her fence. He spray painted an obsenity on his storage shed faced towards her house which he later changed to can't. He has shot blow darts directly at my mother and the other neighbor. He hosed my mother down with a garden hose in the middle of winter because she was in her backyard. Ruining her $500 camera and making her sick. All because she went to get pictures of the fence he tore down claiming it is his over a 6 inch property line dispute that does not matter because the fence is over 21 years old. We go to court once a week or so about these dealings. Loveland police directly refuse to respond to these cases. They do not care and will not get involved despite the protection order in hamilton county. Recently he is having fun using the ladder he stole from my mother to trim his tree and burn the wood in a fire pit while using waste oil and other substances to increase the smoke and a leaf blower to flame it up and blow the smoke directly at my mothers house. The fire dept has been there twice to clear my mothers house with the huge fan however he has yet to be cited because loveland police are morons.
Alan

I bet the police would step in if you decide to beat the hell out of him. Someone would be out of their mind to shoot my mom with anything. There is no way I would be able to stay calm in that situation. I personally would of taken it into my own hands when he shot my mom. if the police didnt do anything. Because he would be eating out of a straw from now on.

Dirtyd0g
05-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Hamilton county now has control of the situation as of thursday. He is on probation and my mother has been informed to call the PO instead of the poilice. A full investigation of Loveland police has been ordered and all of the data of the case has been ordered to be sent to hamilton county. I have gone over there a few times and for some reason he hides when I get there. Court was interesitng the other day having all of the loveland police officers with different stories. The judge took great offense to the situation because all neighbors with adjoining yards came to express their fear of using their own back yards due to this guy.
His name is Chris Bucher if anyone is interested go read the case file on the hamilton county clerk of courts.
Alan

USMCPONY
05-27-2009, 02:15 AM
Hamilton county now has control of the situation as of thursday. He is on probation and my mother has been informed to call the PO instead of the poilice. A full investigation of Loveland police has been ordered and all of the data of the case has been ordered to be sent to hamilton county. I have gone over there a few times and for some reason he hides when I get there. Court was interesitng the other day having all of the loveland police officers with different stories. The judge took great offense to the situation because all neighbors with adjoining yards came to express their fear of using their own back yards due to this guy.
His name is Chris Bucher if anyone is interested go read the case file on the hamilton county clerk of courts.
Alan

How old is this dip shit?

DeckerEnt
05-27-2009, 05:43 AM
I really hope this gets straightened out now!! It is a shame that one rotten neighbor can mess up a whole neighborhood.

02mingryGT
05-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Alan

I was going to say go to the county. Glad to see you have and it is getting resolved. I would have killed the Mofo after he started throwing sticks over the fence.

thecollector
05-27-2009, 07:46 AM
I bet the police would step in if you decide to beat the hell out of him. Someone would be out of their mind to shoot my mom with anything. There is no way I would be able to stay calm in that situation. I personally would of taken it into my own hands when he shot my mom. if the police didnt do anything. Because he would be eating out of a straw from now on.

:agree: People usually become pretty reasonable when they realize you will hit them so hard they will be picking teeth out of their a$$ for a week.

Blackpony
05-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Alan

Dam this guy needs an ass whipping bad. If i were you i'd call some of my buddys to follow this guy and when thay have the chance kick the holy shit out of him

BradleyGT
05-27-2009, 08:57 AM
[
Dispute Between Neighbors - this is a true story....
A city councilman in Utah , Mark Easton, had a beautiful view of the mountains to the east, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his house and built a new home.
The new home was 18 inches higher than the ordinances would allow so Mark Easton , mad about his lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower roof line ordinance.
The new neighbor had to drop the roof line, at great expense.
Recently, Mark Easton called the city and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home...
Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the city to investigate.
When they went to Mark's home to see what the vents looked like, this is what they found...
The City Council said the vents can stay since there is no ordinance referring to shutter design.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh65/bpain05/Smilies/smiley-signs025.gif I should do this to my house. I have one of the worst neighbors ever. Dude thinks he owns the whole block. He is a giant retard. I can't even keep my Stang at my house because I keep getting it messed with and I'm pretty sure it was him. The dumb ass has even went as far as to take pictures of me being at my house during lunch hours and sent them to my boss along with calling him to try to get me fired. I guess the dumbass didn't realize that I get an hour lunch.

Dirtyd0g
05-27-2009, 11:51 AM
How old is this dip shit?
54 going on 12.
We tried going to the Sherrifs when loveland refused to do anything. The Sheriff just refers you to Loveland. I am wondering who governs the police.
alan

MsBlkramair
05-27-2009, 12:36 PM
wow....this is some bullspit! i cannot believe people are so rude to their neighbors. what ever happened to NOT trying to start bad shit with the neighbors for the sake of the nieghborhood? i just moved into a subdivision, hope this never happens to us. i love my house and would hate to have to move just to get away from the horrible next door neighbors!
good luck to everyone in this situation