Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
holley 4150 rebuild kits? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : holley 4150 rebuild kits?

pmneed1
05-23-2009, 07:31 AM
i cant find a rebuild kit for my 600 cfm carb no where.there either for a vacum sec.or have the wrong float needle.i have center hung floats.where can i get a good rebuild kit?

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-23-2009, 07:55 AM
Give Craig a call at Cincy speed...he probably has one hanging on the wall behind the counter. That's where i got mine from. In fact i'm heading there today to get some block to main body gaskets. I'd give you a list number if i had it but i don't...i know he has or should have them though.

Oh, stay away from the parts store rebuild kits...and it's a good idea to always use the blue gaskets...they're reusable to an extent and last longer.

Timido
05-23-2009, 08:42 AM
I got my rebuild kits from Cincy Speed. I bought 2 one to rebuild my carb and 1 to keep in my spare parts box because you will need a part out of it somtime.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Here i found this, might come in handy. Find the list number off the choke horn on your carb and this will tell you what you need. http://www.holley.com/data/TechService/Technical/Carb%20Numerical%20Listing.pdf

mailman
05-27-2009, 05:19 PM
I just bought a Holley Quick Kit at O'Reillys, and have got them in the past at Advance. Both price match Jegs and usually have them in stock, so bring your catalog to get the lower price.

PHAT69AMX
05-27-2009, 08:21 PM
For a Holley list #0-4776 600 cfm Double Pumper, looks like the Holley Kit is #37-485
Also like the kits from QuickFuel, they used to be a better price than Holley kits.
Barry Grant kits have more pieces and parts and are priced pretty good too.
Summit sells some nice re-usable Rubber Fuel Bowl/Metering Block Gaskets.
They're better than the Moroso ones, which go outta shape.
Summit ones have fiber or cloth molded in the center that makes them stable and hold shape.