Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
WOW! I Saw A Bike Plow Into A State Trooper [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WOW! I Saw A Bike Plow Into A State Trooper

BigBadStang
05-20-2009, 03:02 AM
I was on my way home from work at about 2:30 Wednesday morning (a little over an hour ago). I was getting onto 75 N via the Sharon Rd. on ramp. The NB lanes are all closed except the far left lane, so that means the on ramp has a very short ramp, and must yield. I have to stop and wait for a break in the traffic. Right at the makeshift ramp marked by cones is a a State Trooper sitting there with his lights on drawing attention to the end of the ramp. I check my mirror, and see a bike heading up the ramp, as well as a few cars following the bike. Just before I pull out onto 75, I glance again in my mirror, and see the bike just going up the ramp like there was no construction! I brace myself for impact, because it looked like dude was going to smash into me. He missed me by maybe 6", NEVER SLOWED OR HIT THE BRAKES, went through the cones and smashed into the ass end of the Trooper. Holy shit! That was really fugged up to see that! The bike slide about 75-100ft after the rider went airborn bounced off the shoulder, and rolled into the grass. I don't know if the guy was killed or how badly he was hurt, or if he had a helmet on. I would bet he was drunk. How else would he not see all the cones, the cop car with lights on and all the construction trucks with their lights on? I hope it wasn't anyone on here, or anyones freinds/family. If anyone finds out or hears anything, post it up. I checked Local 12's website at 3:40am, and they had nothing about it.

satan jamez
05-20-2009, 04:23 AM
Wow! I've never seen anything like that, thank God!

Mista Bone
05-20-2009, 04:45 AM
Incident No. Time Reported Estimated Clear Time Vehicles Involved
I15358 May 20 2:55 AM 3 Hours 2
Description
Accident - with the following conditions: - 0 Lane(s) Blocked
Notes
Accident N 75, just north of Sharon Road (Exit 15), on the right side. CAMERA 4. The ramp from Sharon Road to N 75 is closed.

Jeff88coupe
05-20-2009, 05:39 AM
Was just on Channel 5 news this morning....the biker didn't get hurt that bad....he was drunk...charged with OVI.

Pitbull1052
05-20-2009, 07:32 AM
it's in the enquirer today too.......

347sc
05-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Sport bike or cruiser?

BigBadStang
05-20-2009, 10:24 AM
Sport bike or cruiser?

Sport bike. I think It was a Honda. I remember seeing the "Honda" on it when it was lying on the ground smoking...I think.
I figured the dude was drunk...glad he only hurt himself.
Thanks for the info guys.

Aweasel
05-20-2009, 05:05 PM
my luck I'd be totally sober and end up dead...seems like there's an unwritten law somewhere that drunk drivers, no matter how bad manage to get out of a bad wreck unscathed. I've had a couple close calls but nothing because I was being stupid..mostly just people pulling out cause they don't see me or something. I bet that was freaky to see man

Mista Bone
05-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Oh yeah, he was 30 years old and a FIREFIGHTER!

So likely he has witness the ugly outcomes.

bestracing
05-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Oh yeah, he was 30 years old and a FIREFIGHTER!

Not just a firefighter, he's a Cincinnati firefighter. Thought they got a good talking to with all the trouble about them being in the news lately

Mista Bone
05-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Worked for the Cincinnati Bungals didn't it??????

nope.