Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
need a tow [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : need a tow

ponymom05
05-11-2009, 04:52 AM
I need my diesel truck towed form Batavia to my house south of Alexandria. Does anyone have the equipment to do this? If so, can you give me a cost of what you'd charge me to do so?

My trailer is not big enough to haul it and obviously I don't have the rig to pull it!!

It will start to be loaded on the trailer, but cannot be driven that far. If it doesn't get to my house, it will never get repaired. Would like it done this week if possible.

Thanks,

Cathy

PonymanfiveO
05-11-2009, 06:19 AM
My truck is useless for towing with the big turbo on it. :(

I'd be glad to go help if you get a truck and trailer though.

mustangboy
05-11-2009, 08:05 AM
My truck is useless for towing with the big turbo on it. :(

What is the point of putting a big turbo on a truck if can't even tow with it? Just curious.

Maximus
05-11-2009, 09:18 AM
I need my diesel truck towed form Batavia to my house south of Alexandria. Does anyone have the equipment to do this? If so, can you give me a cost of what you'd charge me to do so?

My trailer is not big enough to haul it and obviously I don't have the rig to pull it!!

It will start to be loaded on the trailer, but cannot be driven that far. If it doesn't get to my house, it will never get repaired. Would like it done this week if possible.

Thanks,

Cathy

Sawyer Towing. 616-0116 :)

chadomac
05-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Sawyer Towing. 616-0116 :)

is that dave sawyer?

ponymom05
05-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Yes, nice guy, says he'd charge me double since I mentioned Craig Newport!

Maximus
05-11-2009, 12:56 PM

Dont be ugly.:lol:

Walter
05-11-2009, 12:58 PM
What is the point of putting a big turbo on a truck if can't even tow with it? Just curious.

x279.

Gene
05-11-2009, 01:16 PM

Only double? You're getting off easy. :cool1:

ponymom05
05-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Dont be ugly.:lol:

I didn't say it, he did. Said you were like brothers!

PonymanfiveO
05-11-2009, 08:40 PM

Leaving ricers in a cloud of black smoke. :)

Actually I can still pull the race car in the trailer, but its not as friendly as the stock HX35. Towing a 8000lb truck on a gooseneck trailer isnt gonna happen right now. This is more of a sled pull/ drag race turbo. it takes quite a bit to get it to light. Hang on when it does though. :lol:

I'm talking to Kenny Bennett about building me a compound setup right now anyways. I'll hang the S400 under the stock turbo and that should make it a 500+ hp tow rig that can pull whatever I like. cant wait.