Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
For you beer lovers [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : For you beer lovers

mustangboy
05-09-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm sitting here enjoying what is probably one of the best beers ever made, Fat Tire Amber Ale. If you guys ever get the chance to enjoy one of these delicious treats I highly suggest you do. They don't sell it locally but I have found it in N'ville and Gatlinburg TN.
Trust me you guys will not be disappointed.:bigthumb

Mista Bone
05-09-2009, 06:10 PM
read one review....now I'm thirsty.

Gene
05-09-2009, 08:04 PM
You can get it in Indiana now. I bought a six pack a few weeks ago when I was in Indianapolis.

Great beer...out west in the ski towns it's as ubiquitous as Budweiser. You've got to like when you can get a GOOD beer during happy hour for $2.00.

Black Horse
05-09-2009, 09:59 PM
~adding another to the list of must tries~

Now if I could only find some Moosehead around here....

mustangboy
05-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Thanks Gene, I would actually drive to Indy just to buy this stuff, it is that good.

cstreu1026
05-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Damn, you got my hopes up. Like Gene said it all over ski towns out west and I have a friend who absolutely loves it. I haven't had any since March of 2008. I got to enjoy a pitcher at the Mangy Moose in Jackson Hole. There is no better way to end a great day s of skiing great snow on a truly incredible mountain.

Mista Bone
05-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Thanks Gene, I would actually drive to Indy just to buy this stuff, it is that good.

BEER RUN!!!!!!!!!

I'm headed to Ft. Wayne in two weeks.....hiccup.

Gene
05-10-2009, 02:44 PM
I wonder if someone right across the border may carry it. If it's available in Indy, then it can legally be sold in Lawrenceburg as well. If there is a good beer store there, they may have it or be able to order it.

This sounds like a job for Tim Hixson.