Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
97 Crown Vic 107k miles $1,200 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 97 Crown Vic 107k miles $1,200

thecollector
05-08-2009, 08:26 AM
My brother is need of a minivan so he is putting up for sale is 97 crown vic. Red ext, gray cloth int. Power everything, A/C, and factory cassette. Car has 107k miles. When I was a tech at airport ford I purchased the car as a "little old lady" trade-in with 58,000 miles. All the maintenance is up to date and the driving experience is cloud like. Of Course everything works.

The Bad: the car was hit in the RR quarter panel 2 months ago and is dented. The paint is broken and the rear bumper is cracked on the side near the wheel well. Ideally the quarter needs replaced but it could probably be pulled and wiped. This is the first accident the car has been in. Other than the quarter the body is in good shape and is rust free all around. He has 3 children in child seats and has found a good deal on a minivan so this car has to go. I will post up pics later. Thanks for looking. (513)602-2456.