Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
No Spark HELP!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : No Spark HELP!!!

chadomac
05-07-2009, 09:14 PM
funny thing guys i had my old motor turned a corner one day and it died fired right back up drove it a little more 20 min later died again sat 5 min started back up die again bout 20 min later and wouldnt start again. hi miles so i decided to change the motor replaced wires,cap, button, and coil put the motor in fired right up. ran for about 2 3 months didnt drive on the street. olny let it run for abourt 10 mins at a time.one day backed it out of the garage let it sit for few hours wouldnt start sat for a few weeks started up again 3 weeks ago drove it about 10 miles from body shop to garage turned it off next day wont star. today i used starting fluid to see if i wasnt getting gas no go so i checked no spark replaced tfi still no start WHAT THE HELL!!! ANY IDEAS?

kennebellcobra
05-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Pick-up in the distributor.

chadomac
05-07-2009, 09:25 PM
going to replace that tomorrow cant believe 2 different motors in the same car with the same prob could only happen to me