Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
FS:Guitars and amps. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FS:Guitars and amps.

SLWB16hatch
04-30-2009, 04:19 PM
ok i have a few items for sale. i have 3 guitars and two amps, all in perfect playing condition, if not i will list the problem.

Ibanez S470DXQM-ok this guitar is basically brand new. i paid 689.00 for it about 7 months ago and it has been played a total of 3 times. the body is a quilted maple top, with a deep blue finish. it has a floyd rose locking tremelo, dual humbuckers with a single coil between them. this is a very versitile guitar, and my favorite playing guitar i've ever owned. looking for 500 obo. the strings arent even broke in yet....and its still in its box...

Ibanez GAX10- ok this guitar has seen a little stage time, and has a few nicks and bruises. lol. its finished in blue and has dual humbuckers. the guitar sat unplayed for about 2 years, and i just recently replaced the tuning heads, strings, wiring, and pickups. the only thing that needs to be replaced is the tuning nut at the top of the neck. it is old and gotten brittle and a little piece under the bottom e chipped off. its 5 dollars for a new one but it broke right after i restrung it and i said screw it. lol. 100.00 obo.

Ovation celebrity-this guitar is amazing. i bought it brand new about 3 years ago, and has been played a bit. but the finish is perfect, and it plays awesome. its an electric acoustic. it has a built in tuner and equalizer. Its finish is also blue and looks brand new. it comes with a new set of DiAddario EXP strings. i paid 650.00 for this little gem. looking for 425.00 obo.

all of these guitars can come with an Excel guitar stand for 15.00 dollars extra. all the guitars are loaded with DiAddario XL's or EXP strings since we got them for free for a sponsor.

Peavy practice amp-1x8 speaker. this thing is about 5 years old and plays perfect. top quality for what i paid. its the transtube series Rage 158. looking for 75.00 obo

Marshall MG100DFX combo amp-1x12 celestion speaker. this thing played amazing til about two months ago and the input other went out or the wire is loose. it still plays but when you move the input around it cuts in and out. i had it checked by my guitar guy and he said it was the input. pretty easy fix, prolly 25 bucks. it has switchable effects and effect levels. like all of the MG100 amps the power supply fan makes noise til it warms up. takes about 2 mins to stop. i paid 450.00 for it new. looking for 225.00 obo due to the problems.

i also have a couple distortion pedals still, that i will take 15.00 each or 25.00 for both. and i have and Excel gig bag, 20.00. i have a hard universal guitar case, great shape, but i can't find a name brand. its black pleather, with black suede inside. 50.00.

Thats all i can think of now but i will add more stuff and pics as soon as i find it, or take pics of them. thanks PM me with offers. -josh-

SLWB16hatch
05-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Will trade for fox body parts....

stangracer43
05-04-2009, 10:30 PM
what kind of parts you lookin for

SLWB16hatch
05-06-2009, 06:53 PM
suspension and brakes mostly. but i'm open to any offers...