Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
IF YOU HAVE A MUSTANG WATCH IT!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU HAVE A MUSTANG WATCH IT!!!!

Bluecrew07
04-26-2009, 04:11 AM
Some one just tried to break into my car AGIAN this is the 3rd time ugh!!! My sis bf car was broken into 3 nights ago. and he lives maybe a mile or 2 down the road. this is getting stupid! I shouldnt have to stand outside and watch my car over night, i mean come on!! WTF!!!!

IWRBB
04-26-2009, 05:24 AM
Uh, maybe quit spending money on the car and get a place with a garage?

plated
04-26-2009, 05:32 AM
Some one just tried to break into my car AGIAN this is the 3rd time ugh!!! My sis bf car was broken into 3 nights ago. and he lives maybe a mile or 2 down the road. this is getting stupid! I shouldnt have to stand outside and watch my car over night, i mean come on!! WTF!!!!
there dope fiens,stay up late you will catch them i did:D yep he got charged and prosicuted and yep i caught his ass in the act.i got a handwritten letter from sherriff simon lieis thanking me:cool2:

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-26-2009, 06:52 AM
Buy a nice alarm.

2007ShelbyCobra
04-26-2009, 07:56 AM
buy a big dog, or a gun, or a sign like my grandfather has that says "nothing here is worth your life" and a picture of a 45 in the back

SMOKE
04-26-2009, 07:56 AM

Move out of the hood.... :bigthumb

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-26-2009, 08:03 AM
buy a big dog, or a gun, or a sign like my grandfather has that says "nothing here is worth your life" and a picture of a 45 in the back

I always wanted to make a little sticker that says "i can see my car from my front door and my aim at this distance is flawless" or something like that :lol:

firestang70
04-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Buy a Prius they will never touch it.

Rick93coupe
04-26-2009, 11:17 AM
there dope fiens,stay up late you will catch them i did:D yep he got charged and prosicuted and yep i caught his ass in the act.i got a handwritten letter from sherriff simon lieis thanking me:cool2:

How did you catch them? I can see myself running down to my car with a video camera in one hand and a pistol in the other! :D

Blackpony
04-26-2009, 01:56 PM
if i ever caught someone trying to break into my car he better be able to run faster than me cause i will make an example out of him

IWRBB
04-26-2009, 03:01 PM
You guys better understand the laws in Ohio regarding what you can and can't do to someone when they are messing with your property before you use anything to protect a hunk of metal, glass, plastic and rubber. Otherwise, you are going to be in prison.

Rick93coupe
04-26-2009, 03:12 PM
You guys better understand the laws in Ohio regarding what you can and can't do to someone when they are messing with your property before you use anything to protect a hunk of metal, glass, plastic and rubber. Otherwise, you are going to be in prison.

:rolleyes: You don't have to shoot someone for them to realize your willing to.

IWRBB
04-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Anything you do to protect a piece of property, using a gun or not, you had better know what you are getting into and not find out after the fact what the law is. Just a fair warning.

plated
04-26-2009, 03:26 PM
How did you catch them? I can see myself running down to my car with a video camera in one hand and a pistol in the other! :D

sat in my car with the windows fogged up he tried to get into my car again while i was in it:eek: well he worked his way down a few cars and broke the window out and was inside the car while i was talking to a sherriff on my cell phone well we snuck right up on him the cops yanked him out the car by his feet lets just say aggresivly:D out the window he broke out,i told him he was a dumb ass and i sat there and watched him and got the cops there,he was like 45yrs old hooked on dope out hitting licks for some crack money the sherriffs said just to be able to look him in his eyes and say that was funny as fuck he was all salty in the back seat of the cop car:popcorn: i wanted so bad to sneek up on him and cold cock him with a bat (god did i) but i know the consiquinces for head amputation i'd get life:flipoff: over a stereo naaa my family yes;)

plated
04-26-2009, 03:28 PM

that shit was funny i had a vision after reading that:lol:

wes 89 gt
04-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Move out of the hood.... :bigthumb
I didn't know beechmont was the hood:lol:

IWRBB
04-26-2009, 04:19 PM
When they are breaking into your car, you are in the hood. There's your sign.

wes 89 gt
04-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Well since I just got robbed and everyone that lives around me is at least 80 I don't consider that the hood!

IWRBB
04-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm telling ya, that's your sign. They are getting close if they are stealing your stuff. Keep telling me how nice it is, and then go look where your stuff used to be.

wes 89 gt
04-26-2009, 04:51 PM
I know what you mean but i also know that assholes who can't buy their own shit are everywhere. This has only happend to me once and it will be the last since i got all the great ideas from here.:lol:

'92Stang
04-26-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm telling ya, that's your sign. They are getting close if they are stealing your stuff. Keep telling me how nice it is, and then go look where your stuff used to be.

This ain't the hood there scooter. I've lived in the hood, and this isn't close:rolleyes: I've also lived in your neck of the woods in Mason, and I would take the occaisonal meth head ,out for a quick fix. Rather than some yuppie complaining about my horses after they built a $400,000 house next door to a farm that had been there since the 1940's . I had a quad stolen since I've been out here, and the insurance covered most of it. Other than that were pretty happy. We also buy our coffee at UDF, instead of Starbucks:D

billy69mach
04-26-2009, 08:07 PM
beat them with a bat claim self defence it will work:lol:

Bluecrew07
04-26-2009, 10:31 PM
works for me!:lol:

Kwik92GT
04-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Anything you do to protect a piece of property, using a gun or not, you had better know what you are getting into and not find out after the fact what the law is. Just a fair warning.

It's all good, people come up "missing" all the time. :bigthumb

NaomiDstangLvr
04-27-2009, 01:52 PM

Crap where in Amelia do you live? We're going to be putting ours in the garage!!!!!

Bluecrew07
04-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Down here by walgreens more withamsville i guess. but still.

thecollector
04-27-2009, 03:14 PM
It's all good, people come up "missing" all the time. :bigthumb

Exactly. I myself like the bumper sticker- "I don't call 911" with a pistol pictured below.

This great city has 3 excellent natural resources for derlict disposal, I dont understand why they are not utlilized more frequently. Let Lawrenceburg PD sort out the sins....:)

After 2 car break ins I chased a deadbeat down the street with a 45. After that I never had a problem. The insurance check dried my tears.

DeckerEnt
04-27-2009, 03:18 PM

OK, here is what you do if you witness someone breaking into your car. First of all, drag his ass out. Then pull your gun, stick it in his eye. Tell him if he moves you will pull the trigger. Call the police and wait holding the gun in his eye. This has more effect if you fired a few warning shots and the barrel is still "warm" Don't speak to him, and don't take your eyes off him till the police come. Just stare at him. This will really freak him out and maybe make him move.
Tell the police that there are bunnies running across the street all the time so watch out. That way they can slam on the brakes and plant the guy's face into the cage on the way to jail.
Press charges. That way he gets what he deserves.

Bluecrew07
04-27-2009, 03:52 PM
OK, here is what you do if you witness someone breaking into your car. First of all, drag his ass out. Then pull your gun, stick it in his eye. Tell him if he moves you will pull the trigger. Call the police and wait holding the gun in his eye. This has more effect if you fired a few warning shots and the barrel is still "warm" Don't speak to him, and don't take your eyes off him till the police come. Just stare at him. This will really freak him out and maybe make him move.
Tell the police that there are bunnies running across the street all the time so watch out. That way they can slam on the brakes and plant the guy's face into the cage on the way to jail.
Press charges. That way he gets what he deserves.
sounds like you have gave this some thought:bigthumb

Blackpony
04-28-2009, 06:55 AM
Sorry but the fact is don't f@#k with my sh!t and i won't f@#k with you. I don't care i have the right to protect whats mine. I'm not going to shoot someone just make sure they remember what they did to get the way they are.

NaomiDstangLvr
04-28-2009, 09:07 AM
It's sad how you can't have anything nice now a days without someone messing with it!!!

Bluecrew07
04-28-2009, 12:36 PM
You shouldnt have to hide everything