Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Carbon Fiber Dash [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fiber Dash

mustangcwm
04-24-2009, 10:01 AM
I purchased a carbon fiber dash kit for my 06 mustang and am looking for someone to install it for a reasonable price. If you or you know someone who might be interested let me know.

PONYGRL
04-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Anybody?

mustangbangher
04-28-2009, 01:04 AM
good luck it's a pain in the ass

PONYGRL
04-29-2009, 07:38 AM
Yes....lol hence the reason we do not want to screw it up... not to mention I know I don't have the patience!

plattner01
04-29-2009, 06:55 PM
i just removed the whole interior of my 03 and dash parts as well, it just takes a little time and before you know you just learned something new. do a search on dash removal and you will find the instructions on how to do it , i found a pdf of it a while back looking for it to post it for you. but if i cant i suggest just getting the haines s197 book from{ ie autozone } or orielys and do it yourself and save a few bucks. oh and invest in zip lock baggies for the parts and label them

PONYGRL
05-07-2009, 03:42 PM
To my knowledge you dont have the remove the existing dash... but I haven't looked that closely... I'm almost positive it all just sticks on, like an overlay... but once you stick it and it touches the surface, it's there for good.

We've asked around and can't find anyone or anywhere that will do it... we'd like to get it on asap because it's a sweet kit.

Hangingcogs
05-07-2009, 04:06 PM
You can try Finish Line Perfomance in Milford 831-9999 or Andy Law at Outlaw Motorsports, 732-3244. Andy is located in Batavia. I am sure one of them would do it.

plattner01
05-07-2009, 11:42 PM
oh i have seen whole pieces that are carbon fiber and the stickers . i thought you got the whole replacement piece in carbon fiber and not the stick-on .

plattner01
05-07-2009, 11:45 PM
you did have your car at the cruise -hertoy. love the color and the look . i'm trying to put name with face, did you at the cruise walk up to a guy with a 03 sonic blue car with the interior missing and only 1 seat in it? just seeing if that was you?

DeckerEnt
05-07-2009, 11:52 PM
She had a splint on her hand. Stacey is a cutie, blond etc etc!!! LOL

PONYGRL
05-08-2009, 07:14 AM
you did have your car at the cruise -hertoy. love the color and the look . i'm trying to put name with face, did you at the cruise walk up to a guy with a 03 sonic blue car with the interior missing and only 1 seat in it? just seeing if that was you?

She had a splint on her hand. Stacey is a cutie, blond etc etc!!! LOL

Oh, yeah freaking right Keith haha!! Honestly I don't remember... we went to 2 or 3 car shows that day and I saw a million stangs! I was just the dork there with the splint. Was the sonic blue stang yours? Just saw you live in NKY too.

PONYGRL
05-08-2009, 07:15 AM
You can try Finish Line Perfomance in Milford 831-9999 or Andy Law at Outlaw Motorsports, 732-3244. Andy is located in Batavia. I am sure one of them would do it.

Thanks Marci, I appreciate it!! I will have Chris give them a call and hopefully we find someone who'll do it for him. :bigthumb

plattner01
05-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I was just the dork there with the splint. Was the sonic blue stang yours? Just saw you live in NKY too.

the sonice blue was mine . so how you get your hand in a splint , hope it wasnt punching a wall. :eek:

mustangcwm
05-11-2009, 09:05 AM
the sonice blue was mine . so how you get your hand in a splint , hope it wasnt punching a wall. :eek:

she decided to completely close the door on her middle finger so she had a excuse to walk around giving everone the bird.