Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Oil leak ????? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Oil leak ?????

2Kblacksleeper
04-20-2009, 07:04 PM
My car is leaking from the low oil level sensor. This little part is like 75.00 from Ford. What can i use in its place?

Can i just plug the hole? I am also looking to add an aftermarket oil pressure guage, Is there something related to that i would mount in that hole?

Thank you for helping.

John

facemelter71
04-22-2009, 04:18 PM
I want to say that you should be able to unscrew it and replace the gasket in their.I really cant remember if their is one or not,maybe some one can correct me.But when you install an aftermarket gauge you will be using the original port above the oil filter where the stock sender is.

2Kblacksleeper
04-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the reply. I will check on the gasket. I found out after i posted about the gauge. I thank you for your time though.

It just seems like no matter how hard you try you are never done or happy. There is always something else to fix. That is the way it goes though.

John

stang5slow
04-23-2009, 05:14 AM
amen ^

facemelter71
04-23-2009, 01:00 PM
3 motors,4 trannies,2 rearends,4 radiators,2 heater cores,1 driveshaft and 2 fuel pumps all in the same car.
but for some odd reason,I like it.

DeckerEnt
04-23-2009, 09:23 PM
My original one in my motor was missing the wire. I pulled it out and there was another one attached to the new wiring harness. The old one has silicone on it to stop it from leaking. I think I will try it with this one and hope for the best.
A little oil is not a leak though, it is just sweating horse power. LOL

2Kblacksleeper
04-24-2009, 12:39 AM
I wish it was just sweating, its more of a Light garden hose. Its not really that bad. I am just tired of it leaking at all. I guess with 114k it is going to somewhere.

It looks like the coupe is comming along.

I just picked up a Sig 556. I love that thing. Its louder than a 16in AR. I did not expect that. It has the quad rail and the SIde folding colliaspable stock. We will have to try to get together at the Spring farm party. I just need to get off of work. I will post a pic of it later today.

John

DeckerEnt
04-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Guy at shooters has one. He offered to let me shoot it sometime. He also had one of those .223 FNs. Light beige with the folding and collapsable stock with the raisable cheek piece. Sweet guns. Date for farm party is set. June 20th!!!!!!

stang5slow
04-25-2009, 01:14 PM
3 motors,4 trannies,2 rearends,4 radiators,2 heater cores,1 driveshaft and 2 fuel pumps all in the same car.
but for some odd reason,I like it.

dam, i'd be mad,