Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
anybody from the harrison-bright area [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : anybody from the harrison-bright area

mwaller5672
04-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Just curious if anyone is from out my way. I was raised in harrison and live in bright. Anybody out there from this area.
Mike Waller

wildstang89
04-19-2009, 12:49 AM
Born and raised in Harrison. My wife went to EC. Steve

RACEME
04-19-2009, 05:56 AM
Im a little farther out. I live in Batesville, but went to school at EC.

cobradon
04-19-2009, 10:59 AM
I live in harrison :bigthumb

mwaller5672
04-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Thats great. There is some people from around here. My daughter go's to EC right now. She is a sophmore. Maybe we can get together sometime and talk cars or something. I was raised on vine in harrison. I'm 55 so most likely a little older than you guys. At one time I had a 65 mustang but that was before the internet and didn't really know where to go with it. I think these days a person could do anything we want with the internet.
Mike

Foxxx5oh
04-19-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm another Harrisonite born n raised. And I'm just down the line in West Harrison when I'm not out east

RACEME
04-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Thats great. There is some people from around here. My daughter go's to EC right now. She is a sophmore. Maybe we can get together sometime and talk cars or something. I was raised on vine in harrison. I'm 55 so most likely a little older than you guys. At one time I had a 65 mustang but that was before the internet and didn't really know where to go with it. I think these days a person could do anything we want with the internet.
Mike

My daughter is a Junior at Batesville. I grew up on a farm near Sunman.