Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Black Carpet, Trunk Carpet/panels, seatbelts for FOX [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Black Carpet, Trunk Carpet/panels, seatbelts for FOX

ascCapri
04-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Looking for some all of these things used and cheap. Hoping to find pieces nicer than what I currently have.

Black carpet

Seat belts.....going in 79-86 Coupe. Not sure if 87-93 had lap belts in rear or shoulder belts.

Trunk panels for same car (greyish black) and trunk carpet in black.

Headliner for coupe in black.

Black 79-86 dash.

Let me know what you have. Some of this stuff I have, just looking for nicer pieces, some I will take what I can get local. Thanks for your help.

Rick93coupe
04-15-2009, 09:52 PM
My 93 coupe had shoulder belts in the rear. I'm not using them, but I am keeping the pods that the mechanism was housed in. The deck carpet was cut out where they sit.

CNTLOSE
04-16-2009, 02:54 AM
I have a complete brand new black carpet kit for a hatchback. $200 for just the carpet, $240 with Pony floormats.

PM if intrested.

Thanks

ascCapri
04-17-2009, 11:52 AM
My 93 coupe had shoulder belts in the rear. I'm not using them, but I am keeping the pods that the mechanism was housed in. The deck carpet was cut out where they sit.

Ok, well I believe these will not work for mine, as I only have lap belts. Thanks for the info, I guess this means I can only get these rear belts from a 79-86.

ascCapri
04-17-2009, 11:54 AM
I have a complete brand new black carpet kit for a hatchback. $200 for just the carpet, $240 with Pony floormats.

PM if intrested.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer, I am hoping to find used/cheap stuff that is in better shape than mine. Hoping that someone has replaced all of their stuff with new, and still have their old stuff laying around. Just can't afford to drop much money on this car until I sell a few things. Thanks again for the offer.

Timido
04-17-2009, 12:32 PM
Check your PMs

Timido
04-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Thanks for coming by Dave. I am glad I had some parts that you could use.

ascCapri
04-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Thank you Tim!! I love the Capri.

I am still in need of the following if anyone has anything.

-Black carpet

-Seat belts.....rears just lap belts

-Trunk panels for same car (greyish black) and trunk carpet in black.

-Headliner for coupe in black.