Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Mower/Tractor [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mower/Tractor

JIMS SVT
04-13-2009, 07:57 PM
Looking for a mower.Needs to be at least a 60'' cut.Let me know whats out there.Tractor with a finish mower,rider,zero turn.Need something.Thanks

bobtsgt
04-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Just go buy some goats

rpppaprp
04-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey Jim, how did Chads car turn out this weekend? Is it pretty nice? That guy has tons of money in that car. Cant wait to see it run. He called after picking it up and was amazed at how well it turned out and how fast he got it back.

nordi
04-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Jim, what are you looking to spend? I know several people with equipment for sale. Also, if you go the tractor route, 2wd or 4wd?

Nordi

12seclx
04-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Just go buy some goats

yeah, what he said!....:D

JIMS SVT
04-14-2009, 03:30 AM
Hey Jim, how did Chads car turn out this weekend? Is it pretty nice? That guy has tons of money in that car. Cant wait to see it run. He called after picking it up and was amazed at how well it turned out and how fast he got it back.

It turned out real nice.I like to try and get stuff done for people as soon as I can.He was suprised when I called him and said come get it.

JIMS SVT
04-14-2009, 03:32 AM
Jim, what are you looking to spend? I know several people with equipment for sale. Also, if you go the tractor route, 2wd or 4wd?

Nordi

Just depndes on whats out there.If its a tractor It would need to be something smaller.I thought about a 8n with a finish mower but I think that might not be the way to go.If the ground is alittle soft that aint gonna be the best option.

nordi
04-14-2009, 07:13 AM
A zero turn is about the worst if the ground is soft. They get stuck really easily. An 8N is a great tractor. Only real downside to them is every time you push the clutch in, the deck will stop too. Let me look around and see what I can find for you.

Nordi

JIMS SVT
04-14-2009, 08:16 AM
I had a zeroturn for two years and it was great.8n is a good tractor but will be too heavy

Maximus
04-14-2009, 09:40 AM
It turned out real nice.I like to try and get stuff done for people as soon as I can.He was suprised when I called him and said come get it.

:postpix:

NO SHIT!! "Its DONE!?!? Hell I didnt even know it was gone!!"

Thanks again guy!!:bigthumb

JIMS SVT
04-14-2009, 01:06 PM
:postpix:

NO SHIT!! "Its DONE!?!? Hell I didnt even know it was gone!!"

Thanks again guy!!:bigthumb

Lol..No problem...Let me knoiw when you need me to come remod it again.