Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Coupe is no longer mine [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Coupe is no longer mine

Mongoose
04-08-2009, 07:47 PM
After much thinking and evaluating I decided to get rid of my Coupe. It pulled out of my garage just a few minutes ago. I did take another vehicle in trade however. Just so happens to be another Coupe. The one with my old 306 in it. Yep, I gave the Coupe to my wonderful son. It was willed to him anyways and he is excited as all get out to get it early. I'm pretty sure it'll be at Kilkare tomorrow too. I may keep his Coupe ( the blue one ) but I'm not sure just yet. I will be sellin the Featherlite and askin $4000 for it. It is a 06' model with less than 1500 miles on it. Pulls fantastic, looks like new, stops unreal with 4 wheel brakes. You guys here can have first crack at it before it goes to eBay. I'm in no hurry to sell.
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo6/Mongoose2990/DSC00414.jpg

Jeff88coupe
04-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Glad you were able to keep the car in the family....hope things turn around for you soon. That is a very nice trailer you have for sale...I love my 18' aluminum trailer. Only reason that I ever (hopefully) plan to sell mine is to upgrade to a enclosed trailer.