Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
2009 Bengals...please rise [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Bengals...please rise

stroked4eyes
04-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Here we go again...

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/04/08/police-arrest-bengals-cb-hall-for-dui/

NaomiDstangLvr
04-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Dummy....he got picked up right down the street from my house! :eek:

Blackpony
04-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Those idiots just don't learn

Pitbull1052
04-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Bad part of town to be out that late at night anyway, Clermont county doesnt play around either.......

cstreu1026
04-09-2009, 02:10 PM
It's nice to see they are off to a good start in 2009.

STREETRODZ1
04-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Go Steelers, sorry, i could not resist.:bigthumb

DeckerEnt
04-10-2009, 06:35 AM
With the money they make, they should have a taxi following them around everywhere they go. How stupid can they really be?

BigBadStang
04-10-2009, 07:25 AM
At least with the aquisition of Tank Johnson, Chris Henry will have someone to commit felonies with! Maybe they can even share a cell...um I mean room at training camp! :lol:

I can't say a whole lot here, really. My beloved Broncos seem to be F'ing up left and right. From the (new) staff on down to Brandon Marshalls annual stupidity relapse. :rolleyes:

NaomiDstangLvr
04-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Go Steelers, sorry, i could not resist.:bigthumb

God can we post anything about the Bengals without having a Stooler fan add their comment? Ugh! :lol: ;)

Irritates me though, the Bengals aren't the only ones with bad players....

beefcake
04-10-2009, 09:35 AM
unfrickin real man

it just never ends

IWRBB
04-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Mike Brown still own the team? Check. Ok, don't care.

BigBadStang
04-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Mikey Boy calls himself the "redeemer", when actually he picks these problem guys up because they are cheap.

IWRBB
04-10-2009, 11:50 AM
I'll say it again for those who think the Bengals have a chance at anything, as long as the Brown family owns the Bengals, they will suck. There will be the odd lucky year, but in all, suckage. Carson is done too, his knee is bad and always will be. The Steelers effectively ended his career.

STREETRODZ1
04-10-2009, 12:11 PM
As long as the Bengals do not put money in to there team, they will suck, to have and maintain a decent team you have to have decent players with a decent program, which costs money! Sorry Naomi, that probably wont happen, Steelers fans as myself are diehard, so when we get the chance to say go Steelers, we are all over it!

95redstang
04-10-2009, 12:19 PM
With the money they make, they should have a taxi following them around everywhere they go. How stupid can they really be?

The company I work for drives for a few of them all the time. Hell I have drove for Shane Graham and Frosty Rucker. They all have the # to call us but can't force it on them.

NaomiDstangLvr
04-10-2009, 01:12 PM
I'll say it again for those who think the Bengals have a chance at anything, as long as the Brown family owns the Bengals, they will suck. There will be the odd lucky year, but in all, suckage. Carson is done too, his knee is bad and always will be. The Steelers effectively ended his career.

Well we'll find out this year. I like the moves they've done so far this off season. With the signing of Coles, T. Johnson, Cedrick, Crocker. The D is going to be much better this year too. Hopefully they get some good Offensive lineman in the draft...

NaomiDstangLvr
04-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Sorry Naomi, that probably wont happen, Steelers fans as myself are diehard, so when we get the chance to say go Steelers, we are all over it!

Yeah I know you guys always gotta throw your two cents in! :lol: :rolleyes:

BradleyGT
04-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Well we'll find out this year. I like the moves they've done so far this off season. With the signing of Coles, T. Johnson, Cedrick, Crocker. The D is going to be much better this year too. Hopefully they get some good Offensive lineman in the draft...

I agree....GO BENGALS!!!!

Leon Hall has never been in any trouble before so chalk this one up to a mistake that won't repeat itself. Also the Bengals don't lead the league in arrest. They are top 5 but not the worst. And I am pretty sure Tank Johnson has learned is lesson as Chris Henry has too. 11-5 here they come....GO BENGALS!!!!

mustang8998
04-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Mike Brown still own the team? Check. Ok, don't care.

I see I'm not the only one, who feels this way! :bigthumb

Go Bengals and take Mike Brown with you! :flipoff:

02mingryGT
04-10-2009, 06:51 PM
I agree....GO BENGALS!!!!

Leon Hall has never been in any trouble before so chalk this one up to a mistake that won't repeat itself. Also the Bengals don't lead the league in arrest. They are top 5 but not the worst. And I am pretty sure Tank Johnson has learned is lesson as Chris Henry has too. 11-5 here they come....GO BENGALS!!!!

+3.

Again I'll venture to ask how many know or are related to someone who has a DUI? Do people disparage you for knowing this person? Probably not so drag the whole team into a few players behavior. Leon is a dumb ass and shows why he went to Michigan. Oh and for IWRBB, didn't know you had first hand knowledge of Carson's injury or sat in on the surgery and watched him rehab. Figured you must have since you have such a no doubt belief his knee si ruined. His problem last year was his arm which is more worrisome to me.

NaomiDstangLvr
04-10-2009, 07:57 PM
I see I'm not the only one, who feels this way! :bigthumb

Go Bengals and take Mike Brown with you! :flipoff:

Bengals stay, please MB GO!!! That's my feeling! All that man cares about is the dollar bill! :rolleyes:

IWRBB
04-11-2009, 07:40 AM
Oh and for IWRBB, didn't know you had first hand knowledge of Carson's injury or sat in on the surgery and watched him rehab.

BS. I had a very minor knee injury compared to what he had and my knee will never be the same. There are parts missing there that used to be there. You can strenghten muscles all you want, but you can't put the cartilidge back in there. Once it's gone, it's gone. You got any missing? If not, you have no idea what you are talking about. When he takes that step on his left knee to throw, it isn't the same as it was for the first 20 something years of his life. His injury was SO bad compared to mine too, I have no doubt it feels all loose and just "not quite right". I can still powershift the Cobra, so yes, you can get back to what you used to do, but it will never feel the same for the rest of my life.