Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Live from Tennesee! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Live from Tennesee!

dedpedal
04-03-2009, 04:53 PM
We made it safe and sound. Im getting a few beers in me before canonballing into the hottub and thinking about my next drunken rant! We have a great place (much nicer than the last one) and Im sure the stories will unfold as usual around me.

TARDY
04-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Glad you made it.Did the inverter work for ya?.Now go to "no way's"and get some margaritas!

DeckerEnt
04-03-2009, 05:48 PM
There is a good steak place at the end of the strip just before you head up the mountain on the left. Glad you made it Bud!

dedpedal
04-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Drinkin beer and losing clothing at pool
Heading to the hot tub after steaks

DeckerEnt
04-03-2009, 06:00 PM
A hot tub and a pool table. Pretty cool set up..

dedpedal
04-03-2009, 06:12 PM
A hot tub and a pool table. Pretty cool set up..

Also has air hockey, plasma tv foose ball and a spring fed pond. Tardy, the inverter worked great. Thanks a ton!I might be chatting later on tonight.

Holly
04-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Sweet! I love Gatlinburg. Best fudge ever! You guys have a great time down there.

Maximus
04-03-2009, 07:35 PM
ALPINE SLIDE!!! Nuff said. Im telling ya, you and Deb will have a BLAST!!:bigthumb

cobrajoe
04-03-2009, 07:50 PM
There is a good steak place at the end of the strip just before you head up the mountain on the left. Glad you made it Bud!

That place is off the hook!

Go to Dixie Stampede also. It's fun!

http://www.dixiestampede.com/

Mista Bone
04-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Clingman's Dome

dedpedal
04-04-2009, 12:41 AM
OK some yallneed to remember the last time I went to Gatlinburg...

"I wasnt sure what to expect for damn near 80 washingtons, but never in my wildest dreams would I even imagine what was in store for us. First off was the preshow. A cumbersome quartet of country singers took the center stage and did their best not to blow the performance. I watched idley while eating some peanuts and popcorn that I washed down with a 3 dollar Mt Dew (in a sovineir cup no less) Youd think that for 80 beans they would at least keep the popcorn warm and the drinks cold. "We are trying for an authentic Civil War atmosphere" said the counter girl. OK, Im game, and just how much would a Mt Dew cost in 1864? OH YEA! IT WASNT INVENTED YET! So much for that. On to the main attraction. We get herded into the main room and seated according to our war preferance (north/south). We can now have all the drinks we want as long as its Pepsi, tea, coffee or water. I get a tea and a cup of coffee. I figure they had it back then and I can play along. The first course was a bowl of vegetable soup in a bowl no less. Amy was looking around for some utensils and the guy next to her asked if we would be getting any. Again with the authentic Civil War theme. I didnt know that the union soldiers were mostly female and that they were issued digital watches.
Next up is a potato wedge that could have been around in the 1800s. Meat was next, a whole chicken that looked more like someone shot a pidgeon outside and cooked it. I wouldnt eat it. A slice of pork so greasy that I comtemplated bringing it home to grease the ball joints on the GT was next, followed by corn on the cob that was actualy decent. An Arby's fruit pastry was desert. All the while, we are being entertained with horse riding, dancing and singing from the floor. I have to admit that the show was pretty decent, but the food was horrible."

The Original Post (http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29071&highlight=dedpedal+vacation)

Mista Bone
04-04-2009, 04:50 AM
I never fell for that scam :)

tcorns
04-04-2009, 05:41 AM
corky's would be another good place to eat! killer bbq! my wife and i went for our honeymoon a few years back. i was really disappointed as to how commercialized it is down there. at least we got a cabin on the mountain. i asked for one that was secluded and they asked if i had 4 wheel drive!

dedpedal
04-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Ill work on things later but heres a preview of things to come.

1.Kevin soup/ how to capture a fart in the hot tub.
2.scaring the neighbors/ Dont walk up on a man in same hot tub
3.Breakfast with the critters./ Im not scared, Deb is packin heat.

More to come either later tonight or early tommorow.

Mr.Moontang
04-04-2009, 09:11 AM
You need to get a corndog from Oberdog they are the worlds best!!!

gottaluvastang2
04-04-2009, 11:38 PM
I can't wait to hear more however I'm a little afraid of the "Kevin Soup" part...:eek: