Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Widmer case???? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Widmer case????

cobrajoe
04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Simply unbelievable!!!! WOW! :screwy:

1byafender
04-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Simply unbelievable!!!! WOW! :screwy:

What do u mean. U agree he was guilty or not guilty.

'92Stang
04-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Rachel Hutzel( warren co. pros. ) is just looking for her chance to break in to main stream court t.v.. Especially after the frenchman hung himself...;)

cobrajoe
04-02-2009, 08:55 PM
What do u mean. U agree he was guilty or not guilty.

The prosecution did NOT prove their case! Not guilty.

1byafender
04-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Do u know alot about the case or just what u seen on the news?

cobrajoe
04-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Well Let's see I've printed the story since inception. Check
Previous EMT/F.F..... Check
Several relatives in the medical field.....Check
Their Coroner not certified in the Pathology.....Check
No ransacked house....Check
Do I need to go on?

1byafender
04-02-2009, 09:07 PM
All I did was ask a simple ? I wasnt being a smartass, but my opinon is guilty.

cobrajoe
04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Well you give me the reason (beyond a reasonable doubt) that he did it. I did'nt hear it during the trial, so maybe your privy to info that no one else has, I'm guessing the info you have must have come from someone who knows more than the doctors I've talked to. I welcome hearing a reason.:rolleyes:

1byafender
04-02-2009, 09:26 PM
I just know some stuff that was said in the courtroom that they kept from the news. I would rather not talk about what. Im sure u prob. have heard alot more to since u printed the story. But maybe im missing something. Maybe im wrong cause has soon has I found out about it I said he did it before they even arrested him. Did the doctors say that it is possible to drown while a sleep and is it possible to get the bruises that she had from cpr.

cobrajoe
04-02-2009, 09:49 PM
They actually said they was surprised MORE injuries was not present.

The Damp hair/dry body theory is a joke. Hell the prosecution objected when the defense witness stated his findings with a experiment and the Judge said the prosecution had to "LIVE" with what was said. That shows you that the jury "EPIC FAIL"!!!

I know my wife's hair is still damp an hour after she's out of the shower and it's wrapped in a towel. Let alone 6 to 7 minutes on phone with 911. The prosecution DID NOT prove their case they presented about 4 to 5 different scenarios. Sad day when you can get hung out to dry because of circumstantial evidence.:screwy:

Rick93coupe
04-02-2009, 10:00 PM
So she drowned herself? Is that what your saying?

cobrajoe
04-02-2009, 10:20 PM
So she drowned herself? Is that what your saying?

Ok. Show me the marks from where she was pushed under water? How much water you think it takes to drown? What I am saying is no reason for death was stated or found. With her prior medical conditions are YOU saying some freak medical condition could not have happened? Don't forget she was quoted as saying she had a very bad headache to one of her friends that same night. What does that have to do with it you may ask? It is a precursor for a cardiovascular event that could have been her first that just also could have happened to be her last.

Come on do a better job than Huntzle's cronies.
There's only one reason to remove yourself from a MURDER case and that's cause you don't want your record tarnished. She didn't think she had a slam dunk. But boy she was quick to get her ass in front of a camera afterward.

cobrajoe
04-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Sad day when you can get hung out to dry because of circumstantial evidence.:screwy:

Like I said.

Rick93coupe
04-02-2009, 10:42 PM
It is a precursor for a cardiovascular event that could have been her first that just also could have happened to be her last.

Well first of all, I'm not trying to prove anything, oddly enough it's not my job. Your all worked up about it and that's fine too, but you can't prove your thoughts on it anymore than I can.
I do think your reaching pretty far with the headache theory. I had a headache today to, I sure hope I don't die in the shower in the next few minutes. :screwy:

k062693w
04-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Was this a National Case, Or a Local Cincy thing ??? I don't remember hearing the name...

Rick93coupe
04-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Down in Cincy.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090327/NEWS01/903270403

cobrajoe
04-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Well first of all, I'm not trying to prove anything, oddly enough it's not my job. Your all worked up about it and that's fine too, but you can't prove your thoughts on it anymore than I can.
I do think your reaching pretty far with the headache theory. I had a headache today to, I sure hope I don't die in the shower in the next few minutes. :screwy:

No I'm saying given her prior unknown medical cause for falling asleep all the time it could have been just that a freak medical event. You have to agree with me, and this is the point I'm trying to make, you don't want to be going to court and being prosecuted against based on what if's and could have been theories. Right?

Butler County DID not prove any of their 4 to 5 what if theories beyond a reasonable doubt. There are already experts (Ie: lawyers) stating this about the cause. Very disappointed in the judicial system. Also how can you have enough evidence in one day? That's how long it took Huntzel to hand down Aggravated murder arrest. Talk about fishy!:screwy:

Mista Bone
04-02-2009, 11:56 PM
The neck bruising could have been caused by her neck resting on the side of the tub and she choked to death.

How could she have "drowned" that way?

She was found dead in a tub of water, must be a drowning right????

Blackpony
04-03-2009, 07:04 AM
I'm on the fence with this one.

BigBadStang
04-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Sad day when you can get hung out to dry because of circumstantial evidence.:screwy:

Like I said.

It's been sad for a long time...
Ask Vince Doan, he'll tell you. Granted he (Doan) probably did do something to that girl, but they had NOTHING on him. No body, no blood, no hard witnesses...nothing!

God help someone if they get put on trial down here.
There is certainly "reasonable doubt" surrounding this case.

Holly
04-03-2009, 07:36 AM
I'm on the fence with this one.

Me too. I have followed the case. He probably did it, but I don't believe the prosecution proved their case. :confused:

Ask Vince Doan, he'll tell you.

Now I think that little prick is as guilty as sin.

BigBadStang
04-03-2009, 07:39 AM
...Now I think that little prick is as guilty as sin.

I do too Holly, but the prosecution proved
nothing.

Holly
04-03-2009, 08:41 AM
I do too Holly, but the prosecution proved
nothing.

Any low rent piece of shit that beats on a woman deserves to be in prison anyway, he got what he deserved.

cobrajoe
04-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Probables should not be used to put someone in jail without proof. The prosecution used 4 to f5 scenarios and did nothing to prove any of them. "Well she has a mark here on her neck he must have done something"

Well I may have ran a 11.xx at Edge but without a time slip, witness, video, etc. It means nothing. Get my point!

You can say what if's all day long and it means nothing. Most of the prosecutions case had holes blown in it by the defense.

And as far as a freak medical condition happening it happens. My dad did not show any signs of a impending cardiac event.

Holly
04-03-2009, 08:49 AM
And as far as a freak medical condition happening it happens. My dad did not show any signs of a impending cardiac event.

Agreed. :( Been there.

cobrajoe
04-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Agreed. :( Been there.

Trust me I was thinking of that also. Vinny and My dad always come to mind as soon as I have someone tell me that kinda of stuff don't happen!:(

cobrajoe
04-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Looks like a development in the trail.

http://www.fox19.com/global/story.asp?s=10165578

Well wonder what Super Huntzel has to say about that!:rolleyes:

Mista Bone
04-11-2009, 12:11 AM
no signs of stuggle, too many holes in the case.

Then again Vincent it doing life and no body was ever found, Carrie got "Fargo'd"

02mingryGT
04-11-2009, 07:09 AM
I didn't really follow the case but I would think he would appeal and probably win that. Especially with the juror's signed statement. Hell that might amount to a mistrial.