Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
big thank you to keith [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : big thank you to keith

sean
04-02-2009, 09:48 AM
I have been here for a few months now and have met some GREAT people. I even got spotted a few times.:bigthumb As some of you know my car took some kind of $hit wed night. Keith sent me a pm in no time and offered to come get my car from a parking lot and take it home. He was at my car at 9:18 thursday morning all ready to go. its now 10:30 and my car is safe in the garage. BIG THANK YOU.
Keith I am sure you will read this and you will never know how much I appreciate what you did. I have been out of work since december. Money is real real low. I take medicine thats about 1600 a month and without it I cant walk or even sit without extreme joint pain. Its a shot I am supposed to take once a week. I have saved up a few so when I cant move I have a shot. Without insurence I cant get my medicine or see my DR. I have about 5 shots left and hope they will last a while. Its a messed up situation. Hard to find a job when you limp into an interview or show up on crutches.
So... This is no way a pitty party for me and I dont put this out there trying to get sympathy. I just thought it was important for me to say thank you for the help. I could not have afforded the 50 to 100 dollar tow. And I put this out there because thank you, however nice it sounds, is thrown around so much and one can never know for sure how much one thank you really means from another. I wanted you to know where my thank you was coming from and how much it ment for you to take time out of your life and come from northern KY. to Mason ohio to help someone you never met. So thank you.
If ANYONE EVER needs ANYTHING please let me know.
Sean Murray 513-317-0870

95turbocharged
04-02-2009, 10:05 AM
:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb to keith!!!! now thats an awsome thing to do!!
a situation like that happened to me and thats how I found this website! my help came from vinny, kennebellcobra(shannon) and 10lb 308(robby) they all helped me when I blew up my big money motor. There are some great people that are stangbangerz but, really they are just great people all around!!!

'92Stang
04-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Kudos to Keith:bigthumb:bigthumb. Keep us up to date on the tranny issue.

DeckerEnt
04-02-2009, 11:08 AM
No problem Sean. Hope the problem isn't too bad. Your Thanks is a welcome sight. Some people say this world is going to hell in a hand basket. I am just doing my part to lead by example. I would do almost anything for my peeps.
Keith

Will
04-02-2009, 12:11 PM
It's always good to have people such as Keith around. That was an awesome thing you did man :bigthumb

STREETRODZ1
04-02-2009, 12:20 PM
VERY VERY COOL, its always nice to know there is people that give a damn.

Black Horse
04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Sounds like Keith should be recommended for the 2009 SBZ Humanitarian Award!

DeckerEnt
04-02-2009, 01:01 PM
It is still too early for that. I hope there is alot of competition for that this year.