Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ford Advantage Plan [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ford Advantage Plan

SMOKE
03-31-2009, 10:01 AM
Along with Beefcake, I also work for a Ford dealership in Middletown and I just found out about some news that should put peoples minds at ease about buying a new Ford vehicle! As of now, this program begins TODAY and will run through June 1st, 2009. :bigthumb

This is an e-mail I got this morning:

To: Our Dealer Partners

Subject: New Ford Advantage Plan - Please Share this Information

Colleagues,

Ford is different and people are noticing. But as we all know, the buying public still has concerns about buying a new car in today's challenging environment. To address this, we are taking a big step forward to restore confidence. It's called the Ford Advantage Plan.

The plan is simple and really emphasizes our commitment to helping local communities across the country.

Should a customer lose his or her job, Ford will make their payments for up to 12 months at no charge. In addition, Ford is responding to concerns about credit availability by offering 0% financing on most Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.

Here is a link to a video about the program from Ford's President of the Americas, Mark Fields:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wppLn7fb05k

soslow
03-31-2009, 11:32 AM
Not to shabby ol ford

beefcake
03-31-2009, 09:01 PM
does have to be ford financed

latamud
03-31-2009, 10:01 PM
Will this work if I separate from the military? If I couldn't find a job I can draw unemployment and go to school full time with the GI Bill. That's my backup plan if all else fails. It would be sweet to knock off a years worth of car payments and have a new Ford. I have a job lined up anyway. But, the whole deal sounds like a win-win to push people to buy new cars with the Car Payment Insurance to cover you if laid off.

SMOKE
04-01-2009, 06:52 AM
does have to be ford financed

That's actually not correct Terry. I spoke with my Ford rep yesterday and it can be financed anywhere.

beefcake
04-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Will this work if I separate from the military? If I couldn't find a job I can draw unemployment and go to school full time with the GI Bill. That's my backup plan if all else fails. It would be sweet to knock off a years worth of car payments and have a new Ford. I have a job lined up anyway. But, the whole deal sounds like a win-win to push people to buy new cars with the Car Payment Insurance to cover you if laid off.

seperating from the military isn't by no fault of your own, nice try though lol