Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Sickening is not even strong enough word. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sickening is not even strong enough word.

Black92LX
03-28-2009, 08:29 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d69_1238156158

I do hope there is special place in hell for these folks.

Pops Fun
03-28-2009, 08:40 AM
That is sickening...... What is wrong with people....

95turbocharged
03-28-2009, 08:45 AM
THAT IS F U C K ING STUPID!!!!!!!! THAT ASS IS NO HERO HE IS A KILLER AND A RAPIST! I GUESS THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID SORRY MR. RAPIST YOU NEED TO GO TO JAIL " IF YOU WANT TO"!!!!!!!

dirtyone55
03-28-2009, 08:50 AM
That is some complete shit. I know that I am about to my boiling point the all of the ignorant ass people in this country. Something needs to change, because I am not going to bend over backwards for the leeches of society and support them and then them just go start shooting innocent people. That is bullshit, and it is about time that the decent people of the United States stand up for whats right, stop taking their shit, and really take care of business since our government has not control of anything anymore. Videos like this really get me fired up like you wouldn't believe.

Pops Fun
03-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi
This is bad.... Seems like it shows society breaking down?? We need the police in order to have a viable society, but remember YOU are in charge of your own safety. Enough said!!

Maximus
03-28-2009, 09:54 AM
LOL!! Sorry but thats too funny. Low Rent Fucks running around screaming about the Police....FINE. The city of Oakland should put up a Fence with warning signs and tell people that they enter at their own risk. Lets see how long it is before these Fucks are screaming that the Govt/man/Police/etc/etc are keeping them down. Blah Blah Blah...Fuck em.:flipoff:

As for that so called Doctor killing babies for pure profit....Put his ass in prison with all the convicts.:mad:

Sharad
03-28-2009, 11:28 AM
this country is falling apart.

blk93notch
03-28-2009, 12:39 PM
wheres a suicide bomber when you need one! we could have got rid of alot of ignorant dumbass's in a blink of an eye.

sean
03-28-2009, 09:00 PM
makes me want to get a gun even more now. What do I have to do to get one?

evil666stang
03-28-2009, 09:21 PM
wow, and people wonder the black race is looked down on. not being racist and not saying the whole race is the same. but just a example, regardless of who they are and wiether you like cops or not, they were just doin there job not to mention they are humans with families as well. all i gotta say is what goes around better come around

IWRBB
03-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Well, when they had the officer's funerals, there were 10's of thousands in attendance. Just remember, half of the people are stupider than the other half.

foxlvr
03-29-2009, 06:28 PM
im not racist but that is bullshit.white people better get a clue what the hell is going on because we tend to let this shit go for to long then BAM ,,,....what happend?get your stuff ready because you let this stuff go in your neighborhood and it keeps spreading....and FUCK those cop killn getto farmers! like the other guy said those gys were doin their job and get killed by some thug that should have been in prison already is a disgrace!

2007ShelbyCobra
03-29-2009, 10:39 PM
I wont look at everyone else's comments.....Ba*****s, I cannot even believe that.

DeckerEnt
03-30-2009, 12:18 AM
What is wrong with people today? WTF!!! How can anyone think it is OK to kill 4 people? Especially police officers!!! The job of a police officer is to protect and serve. They have to protect the good people And the bad guys too. It comes with their job.
Cops are called assholes when they do their job, and called the same when they don't. They also have to deal with the scum of the earth every day. My hat is off to them for keeping me safe. The guy who killed 4 of them thank god is in Hell.
Keith

Walter
03-30-2009, 04:30 AM
There is a lot of stupid people in this country. That whole group should have been dealt with.

BigBadStang
03-30-2009, 09:54 AM
makes me want to get a gun even more now. What do I have to do to get one?

Assuming you are over 21 years of age;
Simply walk into a gun shop and pick one out, provide I.D., and a means of paying. If you are under 21, you can't legally purchase a handgun from a dealer. If you are over 18, you can legally purchase a shotgun or rifle from a dealer.

Arm up brother, the loons are everywhere.

IWRBB
03-30-2009, 10:01 AM
Or go to a gun show, find someone selling a gun from their collection, show them your license to prove you live in Ohio, hand them cash, and walk out the door. No one knows what you have that way and they won't come knocking looking for it or wanting you to register it. That's what Obama-ites called the gunshow "loophole". They say criminals can get it this way, and they can. Doesn't matter though, criminals can get it other ways too. Banning all the ways that law abiding people can obtain guns does not stop criminals from getting them. It only allows criminals to have the weapons and everyone else is left with no way to defend of themselves, their family, and their property.

Maximus
03-30-2009, 10:24 AM
There is a lot of stupid people in this country. That whole group should have been dealt with.

They have the right to, they are excercising their freedom of speech.:mad:

DeckerEnt
03-30-2009, 12:34 PM

That is the double edged sword that is our constitution. We can't restrict freedom. Even the idiots have rights. If we take it from them, we take it from ourselves and that's not something I want at all.
Keith

Walter
03-30-2009, 01:11 PM

Im all for the 1st ammendment but on the same note, why are americans tolerating such bullshit? Maybe "dealt with" means that they should be made known to the fact the the world is much bigger than them vs. the "po-po".

Walter
03-30-2009, 01:14 PM
These people are calling this rapist/murderer a hero and rallying in his support. I consider him and his supporters terrorists.

thecollector
03-30-2009, 01:24 PM
The only comfort I got from that whole article is knowing the POS is dead... No long drawn out court battle, appeals or further praising him. He shouldn't have had the priviledge of a swift execution VIA OPD SWAT. He should have been hand cuffed to a cactus for a few days until the vultures took care of him, then his death would be eco friendly and cost effective.

I think an excellent social remedy for this situation would be gun giveaways at the rally. A few hundred pistols with only one heavy reload in each magazine, barrel welded shut 3 inches up the bore(after all what freelance "thug" can pass up a free "gat"). Middle eastern merchants and the general public look down upon those who are missing hands/fingers. It would be nice to outwardly label the derelicts of our society as well.

DeckerEnt
03-30-2009, 02:11 PM
I wonder how well the Death Wish series is renting at blockbuster, netflix these days. Those are movies to learn from.

Mista Bone
03-30-2009, 02:17 PM
I think an excellent social remedy for this situation would be gun giveaways at the rally. A few hundred pistols with only one heavy reload in each magazine, barrel welded shut 3 inches up the bore(after all what freelance "thug" can pass up a free "gat"). Middle eastern merchants and the general public look down upon those who are missing hands/fingers. It would be nice to outwardly label the derelicts of our society as well.

Nah, don't waste the guns like that.

Just go Jim Jones on them and spike the grape drink or the thunderbird :)

:popcorn:

thecollector
03-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Nah, don't waste the guns like that.

Just go Jim Jones on them and spike the grape drink or the thunderbird :)

:popcorn:

:lol: good point.

Stolly113
03-31-2009, 09:55 PM
absurd completely absurd and complete disregard for those who protect us

Ryan218
03-31-2009, 10:01 PM
thats horrible. wonder what obama has to say about this.

BigBadStang
04-01-2009, 08:18 AM
thats horrible. wonder what obama has to say about this.

Obviously, nothing...
or maybe he is "...waiting to comment, because I wanted to know what I was talking about..." (read; waiting to hear what my advisors tell me to say.)
:lol:

I doubt he will say word one on this unless a reporter initiates it. At that point you can expect the usual politicians 4 paragraph reply that answers nothing.:D

BadBirdLT1
06-09-2009, 05:54 AM
Were there more than 61 fucktards in that group cause my AR-15 has one in the chamber and 2 30 rounds clips one in the receiver and another taped upsided down (jungle clip style) before I run out.

WARMACHINE
06-09-2009, 07:19 PM
I went to a almost all black high school and I am here to tell you that thay are way more racist than you would ever know. I didn't dislike blacks,I was just a kid back then but they bring it on them self. I had someone waiting to fight me almost every day and I was no pussy I won more than I lost but that didn't stop them,they hated me being their so much that they just started comming in groups.