PDA

View Full Version : MASSIVE BURNOUTS!

MustangChuck
03-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Looks like we Stang drivers gotta kick it up a notch to keep up with Dodge!

http://members.streetfire.net/profile/Our-Pick-of-the-Week.htm

2007ShelbyCobra
03-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Looks like we Stang drivers gotta kick it up a notch to keep up with Dodge!

http://members.streetfire.net/profile/Our-Pick-of-the-Week.htm

Looks to me like dodge had that thought a few weeks ago when they started this build

MustangChuck
03-22-2009, 09:38 PM
If you look at the fuzzy plates, it looks like an Ohio car. We should put out a bounty to the first 'Stang to smoke it lol.

2007ShelbyCobra
03-22-2009, 10:03 PM
If you look at the fuzzy plates, it looks like an Ohio car. We should put out a bounty to the first 'Stang to smoke it lol.

I bet KB orders will be doubling this week!

cobrajoe
03-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Just remember boys/girls the Ford camp is getting it done with less cubes!:bigthumb
I like the Challenger but it's still taking them more cubes to beat us! :lol:

MustangChuck
03-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Just remember boys/girls the Ford camp is getting it done with less cubes!:bigthumb
I like the Challenger but it's still taking them more cubes to beat us! :lol:

True statement. But twin superchargers.....I mean wow! If they could get that think to hook up.....wow!

cobrajoe
03-22-2009, 11:40 PM
True statement. But twin superchargers.....I mean wow! If they could get that think to hook up.....wow!

I only saw the Twin Screw/Nitrous, Where was the second one?

MustangChuck
03-23-2009, 08:16 AM
Maybe they meant twin screw supercharged.

replicobra
03-23-2009, 02:00 PM
i saw another vid of one like that one? it definately has twins on it they cut out the hood so you can see both blower pullies. i still like the twin twinscrew lightning better.

Motorvation
03-24-2009, 08:32 PM
It needs the extra power to move that tank! Apparently in needs bigger tires too! I like it, but at 4000 lbs it is too fat!

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-24-2009, 08:36 PM
I absolutely love the front end on those cars...the grill and lights are amazing, but the rest of the car just looks bloated.

STREETRODZ1
03-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Come on guys, who cares about cubic inches, that is the worst line i could here from anyone (Ford has less cubes). When i was racing Chevys (yes i got love for both sides) the ford guys used to always hand me that BS about we have smaller motors, Ford could build bigger from the factory like Chevy and Dodge, but for some reason they dont, but it is our choice what we buy. I love my little 302, but eventualy it will become a 347 because there is no replacement for displacement (other then boost and nitrous) and i no what those LS1 motors can do with a little work, so i will take my cubic inch, besides why do you think alot of people like the Windsors, more cubic inch = more power potential and typically makes it a little easier to accomplish.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-24-2009, 10:45 PM
Well i think it's a pride thing to make the same power or ET with less cubes.

I have a Chevy buddy and he's got a .030 over 350 and he tried to tell me that now that i'm a 347 that it's unfair because i have a stroker crank....i told him to zip it and that the paying field was finally near even.

STREETRODZ1
03-24-2009, 11:23 PM
I agee, hes still sporting a few more cubes, really no matter how you cut it, we can make them all fly, its just my opinion that the more cubes you got to start with, the easier to make it more badass, i love my Fords and my Chevys, i just dont believe in the whole cubic inch argument, half the time in grudge racing you will get lied to anyways about what they have in there car, but its a run what you brung world and hope you brought enough. I do love a stock cube motor hauling ass no matter if its Ford or Chevy.