Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Wanted - Housekeeper [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Housekeeper

PaulFiveOh
03-15-2009, 06:31 PM
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/etc/1076532302.html

Just throwing this out there if any one knows someone who wants some extra spending cash

Black Horse
03-15-2009, 06:36 PM
I'd send my mom to apply, but she would just kick you ass and tell you to clean it yourself......and then make you a wonderful meatloaf dinner....yuuumm!

PaulFiveOh
03-15-2009, 06:37 PM
I'd send my mom to apply, but she would just kick you ass and tell you to clean it yourself......and then make you a wonderful meatloaf dinner....yuuumm!

I'd settle for that. Send her my way.

NaomiDstangLvr
03-17-2009, 01:29 PM
That's funny! Maybe I should get paid $10/hr too! I'd be rollin' :lol:

k062693w
03-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Just an FYI Paul.... For what you are looking for it would take a Good housekeeper an 8 hr day to just clean the house Properly!!! And that is going to cost you about $100-$180 a day. And that is only cleaning one day a week !!!! Then put on the laundry for a Week for 2 guys is probably another close to 8 hr day.. To be washed, dryed, folded, ironed, and put away.. To be more realistic would be to get someone to come like a Mon, Wed, Fri for 4 hr days. or maybe a Tue, Thur. for 6 a day, And work a deal for a better rate... But either way, IMO you're looking at $200 a week. !!!!!!

Just my $.02 from what our lady charges us...

stroked4eyes
03-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Just an FYI Paul.... For what you are looking for it would take a Good housekeeper an 8 hr day to just clean the house Properly!!! And that is going to cost you about $100-$180 a day. And that is only cleaning one day a week !!!! Then put on the laundry for a Week for 2 guys is probably another close to 8 hr day.. To be washed, dryed, folded, ironed, and put away.. To be more realistic would be to get someone to come like a Mon, Wed, Fri for 4 hr days. or maybe a Tue, Thur. for 6 a day, And work a deal for a better rate... But either way, IMO you're looking at $200 a week. !!!!!!

Does any of this come with a happy ending?

PaulFiveOh
03-17-2009, 06:01 PM

Thats real good info. I honestly don't have a clue how that business works. And my payment is 800 a month lol so I don't think I'm going double that in cleaning bills haha.

Good info though, thanks. And I got home and burned your disc tonight, now the challenge is to put it in an envelope and mail it haha.