Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
boost mobile [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : boost mobile

95redstang
03-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Anybody using this cellphone service? Is it like the i-wirless plan that cincinnatibell has? They have unlimited everything(web, talk, walkie talkie, texting) for $50 a month. I have AT&T now. To get unlimited everything is $99.99.. I would have to do this for my wifes phone as well. I would rather pay $100 than $200+ any day. The coverage area looks pretty good as well.

Mista Bone
03-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Mike mentioned this when it first came out, I need to stop in his store some time.

graysonracin
03-12-2009, 05:23 PM
I was thinking of going this route also, the guy at the sprint store said its the same coverage as i have now with sprint, but i was wondering if anyone actually had it and if it is the same.

Camaro86SHOCKER
03-14-2009, 02:05 PM
I was thinking of going this route also, the guy at the sprint store said its the same coverage as i have now with sprint, but i was wondering if anyone actually had it and if it is the same.

its the same as nextel not sprint. So go to sprint .com and check out the coverage map for iden/nextel devices and thats the service you will have.

dirtyone55
03-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Boost.... Where you at?