Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Pool Tables....??? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pool Tables....???

93cobra
03-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Looking for a nice used pool table....

No junk

Cash in hand!

Thanks in advance!

Bill
03-09-2009, 09:18 PM
My wife and I have been talking about possibly selling our pool table. We never use it and we could use the room. It is an 4' x 8' Olhausen brand which is top of the line. I will get details and photos to you tomorrow.

If you don't have a mover in mind, I have a fellow who moved my gun safe for me and I would highly recommend him to move this pool table. It is in my basement so I highly recommend a mover to get this up the stairs.

I'll send you details tomorrow.

--Bill

93cobra
03-09-2009, 10:36 PM
thanks bill, i'd like to see...
i figure that i would need to hire someone to set it up & maybe refelt ...
ive never owned a pool table & assume it needs to be disassembled / reassembled etc...let me know
johnny k

Bill
03-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Details and Photos sent via PM.

93lincolnmk8
04-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Still looking for pool table?

93cobra
04-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Still looking for pool table?

im looking but uless its a great deal...im not in a hurry with all the other stuff i have going on right now. bill "above in this thread" has a very nice table im still considering.. what do you have? thanks in advance for asking

mailman
04-04-2009, 09:19 PM
My wife and I have been talking about possibly selling our pool table. We never use it and we could use the room. It is an 4' x 8' Olhausen brand which is top of the line. I will get details and photos to you tomorrow.

If you don't have a mover in mind, I have a fellow who moved my gun safe for me and I would highly recommend him to move this pool table. It is in my basement so I highly recommend a mover to get this up the stairs.

I'll send you details tomorrow.

--Bill

I have an Olhausen billiards table and a Brunswick pool table- the rails on the Olhausen feel a little more predictable. Great table for the money new, I'm sure it is still a great deal used!

93lincolnmk8
04-06-2009, 02:40 PM
All I know is that it is an American Heritage. It's my dads so I'll have to get

the details on it from him.

RACEME
04-06-2009, 04:58 PM
I have a buddy selling a 7 ft Valley coin op. table. This is the smaller bar size table. In pretty good shape. I can't remember how much exactly but I think $500 could buy it.