Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Life sucks [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Life sucks

Steves LX
03-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Well maybe I am just being selfish. The past week has been nothing but pure hell for the family and I. The first thing that happens is the wife is involved in a accident and her car was totaled. Then one day later I get a phone call telling me my grandma just died. Then I get a phone call yestarday from my dad telling me that my mom had too be rushed too the hospital by squad. She had a heart attack. And after getting that news and working all night last night I go too pull in our driveway this morning at 10:45 and somehow our Jack Russel got past my sight. For some4 reason today he didn't make his presence known when I got home by barking . And yes i'm sure you see where this is going. I hit him and the poor guy didn't stand a chance. He was gone instantly. I know I am still here and so is my wife and kids. I just dont understand why all this shit keeps happening. Anyways I dont want no sympathay from nobody. I just needed too get some of this off my chest and felt like typing.

Rob
03-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Keep your chin up bud, im sorry your week was shitty.

Keep your stick on the ice...were all pullin for you :)

fst 5pto
03-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Life can be shitty man, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel! I hope things look up for you soon!

kennebellcobra
03-07-2009, 09:48 PM
I feel for ya Steve...hang in there buddy the roller coaster will be on it's way up soon.

92coupe
03-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Sorry to hear that Steve, Keep you chin up things will turned around.

BigBadStang
03-07-2009, 11:09 PM
It sucks to hear fo your misfortune.
Take solace in knowing that you don't go through trials and tribulations alone. There are many around you facing the same (or worse) hurdles in their lives too. I know it's a cheesy old analogy, but the addage "what doesn't kill us will make us stronger" does still apply. Keep pluggin away man, things will get better.

Steves LX
03-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Well I'll make this short and sweet cause I am at work right now. I appreciate the advise. I always say it could be worse. Or someone else out there wishes they could have my problems in exchange for theirs. I guess the hardest thing that I am struggling with right now is the dog. I am a big time dog fan and hate too see anything happen too them or any animal. But when its your own damn dog that was only 3 yrs old and was coming too greet you too only have his life cut short before he made it too your truck door. It's tough but hey at least it was just the dog and not one of my kids. I'll get over it and move on. It's just going too take some time. Me and him were best buddies and still are.

mustangboy
03-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Damn Steve sorry to hear bout everything. Hopefully this week will alot better for you.

mustang3091
03-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Hey Steve how old are you

12seclx
03-08-2009, 12:50 AM
damn buddy... and here I thought I was having a bad day with a little wind...:rolleyes:

just focus on the good things... it was cool of you to make it down today..
I always remind myself how lucky I am to be in good health when a string of bad luck or circumstances hits...

Steves LX
03-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Hey Steve how old are you

I'm still young. I am 36 years old.

Mista Bone
03-08-2009, 02:57 AM
Steve, having gone thru the economic BS 3-4 years ago that most are seeing today, keep your chin up and forge forward.

Running over a pet or kid (they are the same to some!) I cannot feel your pain.

Four years ago I was evicted due to foreclosure, but I'm still here. Next 3-4 years will NOT be fun as I know, but we can survive. Think I'm proud living at home again? Fock no, but I'm not wasting money, still at the grindstone to make ends meet. Mom is even amazedat my frugalize (SP!) and she grew up after the great Depression!

WE will get by.

Jaylynn
03-10-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy - -(and everything else) - but i'm sure your beating yourself up about the dog - - i'm truly sorry

draggin50
03-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey we all feel your pain. I'm a dog lover myself and I woke up yesterday to my male boxer having a siezure out in the back yard and the kids crying thier eyes out. Keep pushing at it and be optimistic. God never puts more on us than we can handle for the most part. Good luck!

Stangman
03-10-2009, 03:50 PM
I hear ya buddy. I've felt the same way too... I had a lot of shit happen the past two years with family and whatnot.

I've got this theory though.... And it seems to work.

Just tell yourself that "everything has a way of working itself out"