Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
93 twin turbo coupe project [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 93 twin turbo coupe project

INSANEBA
03-03-2009, 01:41 PM
As some of you know, I've been on the fence about selling my notchback to get another bike. Well, I've found a couple that I would love to have and if I can sell this thing for my asking price, I'll get one of em. I have well over $6k in car and parts lying around for this thing. It's a clean titled 1993 Mustang lx coupe. It has pwr everything, and was a former 4 cyl auto car. I have a 88,000 mile stock great running 5.0, a set of nib 351w aftermarket iron heads (64cc, 202-160, 185 cc runners), TFS stg 1 cm, gt 40 lower, long and short tube headers, solid mtr mnts, poly trans mnt, complete 5 speed swap incl. pedals, centerforce, and fidanza shifter, nib fms blue wires, nib 2 row (1" cores) aluminum northern performance rad, vortech t-rex inline pump, vortech intank pump both 255lph, nib power pullies, nib fms double hump cross member, nib K&N cone filter, burnable chip for ecm with switchable map wiring, a pair of blk 5 point G-Force harnesses, main girdle with arp stud kit, a a pair of 79 cobra turbos, sprinter charge air cooler, and much more I cant remember right now. As for the car, it has a complete 5 lug swap, with a built 8.8 rear under it. It had a fresh and tight trac lock with 4:10's and FMS 5 lug axles. ALL brakes and bearings are brand new at all four corners, it's sitting on brand new Jegs street star wheels, 15x8 5.5 bs, and 15x7 with ok tires on them. Mounted them for mock-up. It also has boxed control arms with poly bushings in rear as well. It has the drag bag in the right rear corner as well. I jsut put a new dog house on it, and a 5" Harwood bolt on hood too. This thing is solid, and would make a wicked little street ride, or gut it out for a drag car. I know I could slap it together all motor and have a 12 sec. street car, or finish the turbo's for an 11 sec. street ride on pump gas lol. I'm asking $4500 for the car and everyhting I have for this thing. Pm me with any questions, or call me at 567-674-1989, ask for Brandon:bigthumb

k062693w
03-03-2009, 02:11 PM
:dummy::postpix::dummy:

:lol:

INSANEBA
03-03-2009, 04:34 PM
:dummy::postpix::dummy:

:lol:

Gimme a break Aaron lol, I just posted this on a moments notice today lol. I need to get the camera to the shop tomorow...

Vtak
03-29-2009, 11:56 PM
Interested in the bike in my sig? Check out my racingjunk ad for more info.
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/780/GSX_1300R_Hayabusa/post/1506211/2003-Turbo-Hayabusa-LOW-8-SEC-BIKE-.html