Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
K K K [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : K K K

Black Horse
02-27-2009, 07:15 AM
An Alabama preacher said to his congregation, 'Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan. This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this. Now, I want the party who did this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian Family.'

No one moved. The preacher continued, 'Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood? Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory Now stand and confess your transgression.'

Again all was quiet.

Then slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with a body that would stop traffic rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke, 'Reverend there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets.'

The preacher fell to his knees, his wife fainted, and the congregation roared.

excopcar
02-27-2009, 08:45 AM
are yah all there mr. horse ...not enough coffee yet in your belly son..go down too corbin kentucky where we used to cut backer in the field's and you will meet some real klan member's down there..they had a sign sayin black man don't let the sun shine on your azz or it will be grass .. i could not under stand why that sign wasn't shot down..there crazy down there boy's..

INSANEBA
02-27-2009, 08:48 AM
Hell Wapakoneta Ohio had a sign at the city limits that said "dont let the sun set on your black ass in Wapak" that was just taken down about a year and a half ago lol. Some folks are still stuck in the 50's

04 Venom
02-27-2009, 09:02 AM
This is what I look for every morning.