Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Training Camps in America [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Training Camps in America

TZ250
02-17-2009, 03:25 PM
http://tinyurl.com/bzcbm2

NickBeam
02-18-2009, 11:40 AM
The United States never ceases to amaze me. Those jihad soldiers rights to establish compounds and train are protected under the constitution yet my right to buy an assault rifle is being threatened? How about my constitutional right to bear arms. I've never hung up an American flag and shot at it or threw knives at it like they have. Instead I served 6 years in the Marine Corps, and traveled halfway across the globe, and fought terrorist that were trained in camps just like those. Yet Obama's going to take away part of my ability to protect myself and my family while the enemy trains on my own soil. I wonder what the founding fathers would think of what we've become.

Waffles
02-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Well said Nick. Hey, I think I saw Obama in that video... did anyone else see that?

Maximus
02-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Well said Nick. Hey, I think I saw Obama in that video... did anyone else see that?

Not be swinging from anyones nutts......But it looks like these camps have been here awhile. Not all of a sudden appeared after the election. So we can put some blame on Bush and his crack experts for allowing this shit to happen "under his watch":rolleyes:

I saw we let some Good Ole Hillbillys in there and fuck those Jihad Extremist up. No govt would even have to know about it.:chicken:

DeckerEnt
02-18-2009, 05:17 PM
I would volunteer!!!
Keith

NUTTSGT
02-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Somebody just needs to sit on an overlooking hill with a rifle.