Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stray animals [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stray animals

Steves LX
02-13-2009, 07:56 AM
So last night I am laying underneath my car putting a new clutch cable in and I feel something hit my foot which was laying out from under the vehicle. So I dont give it much thought at first and then I hear a growl. So now I am like Ohhhhhhh shitttttt. So I lay there real still and I get another growl and a claw into my leg. So now I am like great. I'm not going to die because the car falls on me. I am going to die because whatever this creature is that I still can't see is going too eat me. So I gamble and kick and yell and I get a bunch of whinning in return. So I make my way out from under the car. And there stands a blood hound or some type of hound dog that was soaking wet and looking for someone too take care of her. She was a pain in my ass ffor awhile though. She kept getting under the damn car with me. I was sitting in the car at one point with the window down and the door shut and her ass jumped up into my lap. She is roughly a year old maybe. She is very friendly and playful. So last night when I go into the house she of course follows me and expects me too let her ass inside. There's no way that was happening. So I was going to take her to the pound last night at 12:30 but they only accepts animals during business hours. So I decided to give her some food and you would have thought she hasn't eaten since she was born. I filled a 64OZ cup up with food and it was history within 5 minutes. Well of course since I fed her I guess she's here too stay now. She was laying on the deck this morning when I left for work. I can't understand why people cant take care of their own damn pets. If your not going too then downt own one. I am sick of other peoples animals coming to my house.

fst 5pto
02-13-2009, 08:01 AM
Steve,

I used to work for a vet and we saw this all the time. There are a lot of people out there who do not deserve pets. Unfortunately it is not the dogs fault, its just plain sad. Are you considering keeping? Post some pics!

dedpedal
02-13-2009, 08:16 AM
Dude! She will make one of the best freinds(petwise) you could ever have. Keep her if you can.

Steves LX
02-13-2009, 08:24 AM
Well I will take pics when I get home tonight and post them up. She is a riot when she starts going crazy. If I keep her she is going to stay outside. I am going to hang some fliers around this weekend and see if someone doesn't claim her before I spen any money on her as far as shots and all that good stuff goes. She's a cute dog and like I said very friendly. She does get a little paranoid and scared when you approach her. I'm wondering if someone didn't beat her before she ran away or whatever happen before she decided to check in at my place. I already own a Jack Russel which stays inside, a doberman which stays outside and a cat which stays inside. I guess it's up to the wife if we keep her.

dedpedal
02-13-2009, 08:34 AM
If the Humane Sosciety would pay to fence my yard in, Id take her if you didnt want to keep her.

12seclx
02-13-2009, 09:33 AM
What I would've given to see the look on your face when you heard the growl....:lol: I got a stray cat trying to set up shop under the back porch here... I chased him yesterday, hoping it would scare him off.... Damn kitty cats!:mad:......:D

1992MustangDW
02-13-2009, 09:50 AM
there is a yellow cat, black cat, sometimes a begal and a yellow lab out here lol I hink the people that used to live here left them

Stangman
02-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Thats a shame... I seem to always catch that animal rescue show on animal planet a lot where they arrest people for not taking care of pets... pretty good show...

So now that makes 3 dogs and a cat... you sure are racking them up! Guess you shouldnt have taken down that fence when you moved in! :lol:

HARCracing
02-13-2009, 12:50 PM
blood hounds are great dogs:bigthumb

Steves LX
02-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Well low and behod I just got home from work and she is still here. I took some pics. Like I said I beleive she's a blood hound but I may be wrong.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w174/steveslx/100_1929.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w174/steveslx/100_1925.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w174/steveslx/100_1926.jpg

Paul408Notch
02-13-2009, 05:25 PM
She's a really pretty dog Steve. Hopefully you can find a good home for her!

MrsAPE
02-13-2009, 06:05 PM
She's cute. Either someone just dropped her that day or she got out and free on her own and lost her way. Just flip side but, someone could be looking for her too.

TARDY
02-13-2009, 06:12 PM
She may have some blood hound in her, but she is not a blood hound.I got a blood hound that came with my wife and they are great dogs.Her ears would be ALOT longer if she was a blood hound and would slobber like the dog from Turner and hooch.Good luck with her she looks like a great dog

fst 5pto
02-13-2009, 06:12 PM
She looks like she has some Golden in her. She is beautiful and I hope you keep her!

Maximus
02-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Bring her down to the shop, Bodie would love to meet her!!:bigthumb

HARCracing
02-13-2009, 09:18 PM
That dog's got some lab in her too. Man my labs would love a friend but.....

cobradon
02-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Just keep the dog Steve you got plenty of room.If you cant find the owner.That crazy jack russell needs a playmate.:lol:

Blackballed
02-13-2009, 11:43 PM
Good Looking pup. She looks pretty young. Just keep her, she needs a good home..

Mista Bone
02-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Have her scanned for microchip. I believe you can still list "found" ads for free.

Not very skinny, but still.

Some people do NOT need to have pets, I am one of them. I was never home enough (single) to be around a dog enough or to talk them for a walk/exercise. I also hate cleaning up poop.

Now kittens....damnit, so cute. Mom has three strays that hang around. Two are about a year or more older, but the kitten is only about 10-12 weeks old now. They will NEVER be permitted inside, but I will give shelter. I bought a box (67 cents) at Home Depot and lined it with towels and such.

You can see part of the box in the lower left

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/host/Kittys/P2020001.jpg

Kitten with the PMS hissing bitch....

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/host/Kittys/P2020003.jpg

The two yellow cats are put outs, the family moved from the house (fireclosure) and let they cats go free. They are outdoor cats, like to eat 2-3 birds a weak. The kitten gets the leftovers and cleans up the mess.

I'm not a pet owner, never have been. But a dog or cat is like a child, need care, love, attention, and exercise.

Markcore
02-14-2009, 12:24 AM
What a good looking dog! If I was home I'd take her if you aren't going to keep her. I got a soft spot for animals.

Mista Bone
02-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Also, they have access to water and food. Mom year ago bought an oil drain pan to keep full of water, has a heater for bird baths that is put in during the cold months. Dry cat food (cheap) is put out daily in the morning, what is left at night the two coons and one possum finish off.

Yes, I have to laugh at the FAT coon thinking back to Vinny's B-R-A-K-E cleaner story.

1baddlx
02-14-2009, 05:14 AM
:lol::lol:does jesse have a girlfriend?i believe there was a song in the eighties about jesses girl?she may eat too much and hes tight with his money:lol:

CAPRISTANG
02-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Keep it Steve.. Love at first sniff..Looks like nice puppy, just keep him..