Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
wow... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : wow...

Foxxx5oh
02-09-2009, 01:05 PM
its been 5 years to the day since the new forums have been open...hard to believe that much time has gone by...in another month will be 7 years of stangbangerz...how many of us actually thought we would be here this long? i know i didnt think this far into the future when i first signed up in late 2002...but i have met so many good people and made so many friends from this site its hard to keep track of whos who at times...lol...

then you remember the real reason we are all here, because one man had a vision to get a site for all the mustang guys an gals in the area in one place, to race, show, hang out, drink, and mod their cars. I hope we are here for another 7 years, and another after that, and so on.

Ive done a lot of thinking in the past few days, things arent always what they present themselves to be, most people see this as a car forum, some see it as a waste of time, but to me, and i know im not alone on this, but this is a family, we look after each other, helping one another when in need, and we are there to share in good times together.

i guess the whole point in this, was to say thank you Vinny, without you, i dont think any of us would be as involved with each other, our cars, or some racing events/shows. its been a great 7 years, lets keep a good thing going.

Andy

Maximus
02-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Well said guy.:bigthumb

SlowRS
02-09-2009, 01:39 PM
I never met him, or anyone else on this board, name a select few. He sounds like he was a great guy.

69Cobra
02-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Well said Andy. I still remember the chicken and all the shoe polish on Vinny's mustang in Bowling Green back in 02 and thinking to myself "What the hell":lol: I've got to meat this guy. To this day I'm very glad I got know just alittle about Vinny. I don't know that I've ever met anyone with a biger heart than he had. It didn't matter to him if he knew you for 5 minute or 5 years he made you feet like you had known him your whole life.

Foxxx5oh
02-10-2009, 11:53 AM
I don't know that I've ever met anyone with a biger heart than he had. It didn't matter to him if he knew you for 5 minute or 5 years he made you feet like you had known him your whole life.

thats the truth right there, i think thats part of the reason that SBZ became such a tight knit group real quick.

95turbocharged
02-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Amen brother!!!