Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
300 srt doing great in the snow [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 300 srt doing great in the snow

beefcake
01-27-2009, 08:24 PM
everyone thought i should take the expy with 4 wheel this morning, but i bought the 300 as a daily driver and wanted to see how my 384 rwhp daily driver would perform

i was pleasantly surprised how good the car did this morning, and even on the way home around 5 i didn't have any trouble

:bigthumb :bigthumb

Holly
01-27-2009, 08:31 PM
The Charger didn't want it to make it out of the driveway this morning. I got halfway up, and got stuck (it seems to have a really steep incline towards the top). Well, I backed back down, revved it up, hit the gas and went fishtailing all the way up the driveway, but I got out damn it! Some traction light kept flashing, but I made it out. I know I have said it several times, but damn that Charger gets around in the snow good. It is just solid, it doesn't slide around, I feel safe in it.

I came home and shoveled, the half of the driveway I back down into the garage. It's a solid sheet of ice now, I am doubting I will be able to get out tomorrow. Darn, stuck at home for a day. ;)

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Glad to hear it's doing good.

Personally i'll NEVER be without a 4wd vehicle again, even if it's just a winter beater. The difference is incredible. I still drive mostly in 2wd because i enjoy the drifting..lol...but when it really comes down to getting somewhere with ease, you can't beat a good 4wd vehicle.

YouGotJunk
01-27-2009, 08:57 PM
My camaro gets around in the snow great...

NOT!!!!!!!! This shit fuggin sucks.....

rush88GT
01-27-2009, 08:59 PM
+1 on always having a awd or 4wd.
My Subaru never has had a problem in snow or ice. I can have some fun drifting it if I really want to.

USMCPONY
01-27-2009, 10:07 PM
Lets run em'! Beater Vs. beater in the snow lol

DeckerEnt
01-27-2009, 10:13 PM
My expedition has no problems unless I make it do something it shouldn't. There is 6 inches or more in front of my shop and at least a foot where the plow left it's mark. I just drove right in and then out no problem.
Keith

corey331
01-27-2009, 10:35 PM
I have found out that Ford Lightnings do not handle well in snow.... My neighbors yard shows the proof!!

Rick93coupe
01-27-2009, 10:40 PM
My Subaru never has had a problem in snow or ice. I can have some fun drifting it if I really want to.

I want a Subie so bad I can't stand it! :(
1 wheel drive on the VW is no fun at all! To top it off, only one wheel locks up on the E-brake!