Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Selling spray paint to a minor! huh? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Selling spray paint to a minor! huh?

1986GT
01-25-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't know if everyone can read this or not. But it is some B.S. a stanger in Cleveland is dealing with right now. Couldn't believe it. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=70344

bobtsgt
01-25-2009, 05:56 PM
just saw that too. Total BS. I hope the poor guy comes out on top.

2-8-1
01-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Yeah, you don't even understand the hell I would raise over that.

phatford
01-25-2009, 05:59 PM
ha yea man i remember i went to wal mart and walked up to the counter with 10 cans of primer and i got my id checked and i was 17 at the time, she says i cant sell cause your going to huff it. i said lady if i was going to do that i would buy one cheap ass can not 10 $4 cans jack ass i swear

graysonracin
01-25-2009, 06:39 PM
I cant believe this guy was at work trying to earn an honest living, he should have been out on the streets selling heroin to little kids. Theres always someone causing an issue about something stupid in this country. Does it help with the way people act or do things? In most cases no,especially young kids, its these same idiots letting there kids say and do whatever they want without any discipline. Anyay thats a whole other issue, this guy should be cleared of all charges for this BS. Sorry alittle of topic.

Rick93coupe
01-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Govt. is out of control.

He should buy some cans and give it out on the street corner, with the hopes the local punks will paint everything in site.

1986GT
01-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Govt. is out of control.

He should buy some cans and give it out on the street corner, with the hopes the local punks will paint everything in site.

That'll help.

Rick93coupe
01-25-2009, 07:34 PM
That'll help.

Its not a solution, but it would sure make me feel better, all the while telling that particular cop to go fuck himself.

zmcnutt
01-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Man whats next are they going to start restricting the sale of sharpies in fear of minors using them to deface bathroom stalls. This is freakin rediculous hope the dude wins its not his fault he wasnt informed of the law

Mista Bone
01-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Man whats next are they going to start restricting the sale of sharpies in fear of minors using them to deface bathroom stalls. This is freakin rediculous hope the dude wins its not his fault he wasnt informed of the law

Nope, to make sure the Latina's don't get the Sharpies.

http://files.blog-city.com/files/M05/131241/p/f/sharpies.jpg

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/zezima/Myspace_Sharpies.jpg

Mustard
01-25-2009, 09:16 PM
:bigthumb
Govt. is out of control.

:bigthumb I with ya one this one

Ryan218
01-25-2009, 11:39 PM
im no genius bust isnt it ileagal to use a minor (even a cops son) for hell i dont know what to call that. "undercover work" :lol: ????????

black90lx
01-26-2009, 03:49 AM
Are they really serious about the goverment wanting to tax for every mile we drive? If they do that i am unhooking the speedo cable. Lol

Foxxx5oh
01-26-2009, 07:27 AM
Are they really serious about the goverment wanting to tax for every mile we drive? If they do that i am unhooking the speedo cable. Lol

wouldnt surprise me...they gotta make up for a trillion dollar deficit somehow...fuckin bullshit

BigBadStang
01-26-2009, 07:59 AM

lol...how did this come up in here? :lol:
But, yes they are considering it. They push for more fuel efficiency, then they say "hey, the newer cars are using less fuel, and we're losing tax revenue! :eek:" So you see, even if a car ran on H2O, the government would still find a way to get "theirs".

These petty, inane laws are rediculous.
The governments (state and local) pass these assinine laws, and then stand around scratching their heads when their local economy crashes, and businesses say "screw this" and close.

The current governmental idiots in Columbus won't rest until they drive out most everything with their over the top lawmaking and restrictions. If Strickland gets re-elected, I think we are SKEE-ROOD...but it may be too late by then anyway.

facemelter71
01-26-2009, 01:08 PM
I got carded once for tryin to buy some spraypaint.I put it all back on the counter (5 cans) and told them to keep it.

My dad once got carded for tryin to buy a 12 pack of Bud Light.He's 62!!!
He told them he can keep it,and that he wouldnt shop or get gas at that station any more.It was the Speedway on Colerain and Struble.I think it used to be an Ameri stop.

black90lx
01-26-2009, 03:28 PM
lol...how did this come up in here? :lol:
But, yes they are considering it. They push for more fuel efficiency, then they say "hey, the newer cars are using less fuel, and we're losing tax revenue! :eek:" So you see, even if a car ran on H2O, the government would still find a way to get "theirs".

These petty, inane laws are rediculous.
The governments (state and local) pass these assinine laws, and then stand around scratching their heads when their local economy crashes, and businesses say "screw this" and close.

The current governmental idiots in Columbus won't rest until they drive out most everything with their over the top lawmaking and restrictions. If Strickland gets re-elected, I think we are SKEE-ROOD...but it may be too late by then anyway.

lol i read it in that thread and didn't feel like starting a new thread about it.