Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
need some help [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : need some help

SlowRS
01-24-2009, 10:28 PM
We have a cow and calf at my sister in law's house that we need to pick up. I need 3 or 4 people to help run the cow into the trailer so we can get it back to the house. I would prefer people who are familiar with cows cause it can get dangerous. PM me if you would like to help.

Maximus
01-24-2009, 11:49 PM
We have a cow and calf at my sister in law's house that we need to pick up. I need 3 or 4 people to help run the cow into the trailer so we can get it back to the house. I would prefer people who are familiar with cows cause it can get dangerous. PM me if you would like to help.

Please get a video of this.:)

NaomiDstangLvr
01-25-2009, 12:02 AM

Lmao! Wish I could help, but I don't know a damn thing about cows! :lol:

mustang3091
01-25-2009, 12:04 AM

Yummy fresh steaks

PaulFiveOh
01-25-2009, 12:05 AM

Holy shit. This is epic. This is going viral.

beefcake
01-25-2009, 12:08 AM

im with this guy

Mista Bone
01-25-2009, 02:12 AM
No exp. except tipping them over, where is help needed since your listed as in O-town.

SlowRS
01-25-2009, 02:21 AM
No exp. except tipping them over, where is help needed since your listed as in O-town.

I actually live on the outskirts of town. The cow is about 10 miles from hear, pretty close to somerville.

I know you laugh, but a cow protecting her calf can be alot worse than a pissed off bull.

SlowRS
01-25-2009, 02:22 AM
Yummy fresh steaks

Why do you think we want to get them back. Our last cow is gone, need to restock our meat.

Foxxx5oh
01-25-2009, 02:55 AM
i seriously saw cow and a half when i looked at the first post...i was about to say ill bet that half a cow is a bitch to get on the trailer!!

DeckerEnt
01-25-2009, 02:56 AM
Yep, get video of this and post it up. Not many farm folk on here...
Keith

SlowRS
01-25-2009, 03:22 AM
i seriously saw cow and a half when i looked at the first post...i was about to say ill bet that half a cow is a bitch to get on the trailer!!

Whats funny is that is what I typed when I first did it, thankfully I caught it before I posted it.

Mista Bone
01-25-2009, 04:37 AM
I actually live on the outskirts of town. The cow is about 10 miles from hear, pretty close to somerville.

I know you laugh, but a cow protecting her calf can be alot worse than a pissed off bull.

too far for me, I have a buddy in Somerville, he was SOL after the windstorm since Duke and DP@L couldn;t decide who was where.