Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
My latest hunting Expedition.....HAHA [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My latest hunting Expedition.....HAHA

ffmueller81
01-22-2009, 12:18 PM
So, over the weekend we found out that we have a muskrat trying to make a new home in our pond. Not a good idea for that little fella... Well, while I was away, my brother Andy said that he had seen it and shot it and it was dead. I asked where the body was and he couldn't produce one. After I found out that he used his 12 gauge target load from a good distance, I knew it wasn't dead. (and probably laughing at him)

My motto has always been to go big or go home, so when I got the phone call from dad that he saw it again, I rushed right home. I immediatly saw it sitting on the damn at the water's edge as I pulled in the driveway. I went strait for....(remember go big or go home) my 12 gauge with the slug barrel. Armed with buckmaster slugs I proceeded outside. Every time I looked through the scope, he was paying no attention to me, so I would continue closer. After I got within 30 yards, I figured that was good enough. I was now laying on the damn with him right in the crosshares. The only thing going through my mind was visions of caddyshack and I now imagined him dancing to "I'm all right, don't no body worry 'bout me". I then yelled "DIE GOPHER" and pulled the trigger. Perfect head shot. He flew about two feet in the air and landed just off the driveway that goes to the barn. As I got up, my dad opened the window and yelled, "blown up sir" (yet another Bill Murry quote). See attached image to see what happens to rodents that try destroying ponds at the Mueller abode.

DeckerEnt
01-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Over kill is a good thing. Good shot!!
Keith

nordi
01-23-2009, 08:28 AM
I use the same theory when varmit hunting LOL. Last muskrat I took out was from acroos the pond with my 30-30:) Last thing that went through the little guys mind was his ass as he got turned inside out:AR15:

Nordi