Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
my family loses house to fire [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : my family loses house to fire

plattner01
01-22-2009, 03:58 AM
well it has been a hell of a week so far, wake up in the morning to find out that my older brothers ex-wife's house caught fire early in the morning and thank god that the kids and her got out. spent the whole day shopping for clothes for the kids etc they lost everything ,the house is unliveable and they are living with neighbors for the time being , but damn i would never had expeceted that their house would catch fire. it has the rest of my family paranoid that their houses might catch fire now. the really messed up part of the whole fire is that when my little niece called 911 they put her on hold while the house is on fire that one really pisses me off.it is amazing how shit happens to people. well a link below more about the fire. hope that this dont happen to anyone else on here.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Three-Rescued-From-Burning-Lakeside-Park-Home/J2g9U3NGEEaNv_J2vC_dIg.cspx

USMCPONY
01-22-2009, 04:41 AM
thats terrible

DeckerEnt
01-22-2009, 07:30 AM
I heard about this yesterday but didn't know the family. Good job to the officer for saving the family.
Keith

MrsAPE
01-22-2009, 08:09 AM
Sorry to hear this. Think she may actually live next to an old friend of ours that we just hooked back up with. We had a house fire couple years ago. I've been in her shoes. If I can help in any way, just let me know. She's got some really frustrating emotional days/weeks/months ahead of her.

Pops Fun
01-22-2009, 08:46 AM
Hi
Glad everyone is alright.

Blackpony
01-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Glad to hear everyone got out ok. The house can be rebuilt.

BigBadStang
01-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Thank goodness they were able to escape safely!
Hats off to that officer, and the mother for keeping their wits getting the children out safely!
I can't believe that 911 put her on hold!

bestracing
01-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Thank goodness they were able to escape safely!
Hats off to that officer, and the mother for keeping their wits getting the children out safely!
I can't believe that 911 put her on hold!

^^ Agree!!

Read this yesterday too.

DeckerEnt
01-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Is there anything the family needs? I am kind of close in Fort Mitchell.
Keith

NaomiDstangLvr
01-22-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm glad to hear everyone is ok though.

Jeepman1991
01-22-2009, 01:44 PM
My brother went though this.

It sucks but at least insurance has to cough up living expenses and pay for you to replace everything.

He actually made out pretty good in teh end, except for pictures and stuff you cant replace.

bestracing
01-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Just read that they found their kitten alive. hope everything works out for them.

Hatchback kid
01-22-2009, 06:41 PM
I wish them the best of luck, it must suck losing everything, good to hear they all got out ok though(including the kitty)

plattner01
01-22-2009, 09:48 PM
thanks all,
this has been a very bad week for all of us.yah that kitten was still inside the house, i cant believe he lived through that. jessa was just telling me about that at outback steakhouse at dinner,well i guess he has 7 lives left. well with all the clothes shopping and other stuff they kids feel like its xmas all over again , with getting new stuff and all. friday moring i'm taking jessa and johnathan and getting them some more clothes and stuff.

DeckerEnt
01-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Looks like you got it covered. Thanks for helping out. You are one of the good ones out there.
Keith

Ryan218
01-22-2009, 10:47 PM
sorry to hear about that, that's a devastating blow to any family.

wht_stang
01-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Damn man sorry about the losses but at least everyone is ok and thats all that matters. The house and belongings can be replaced but loved ones can't.

PonymanfiveO
01-23-2009, 07:03 AM
thanks all,
this has been a very bad week for all of us.yah that kitten was still inside the house, i cant believe he lived through that. jessa was just telling me about that at outback steakhouse at dinner,well i guess he has 7 lives left. well with all the clothes shopping and other stuff they kids feel like its xmas all over again , with getting new stuff and all. friday moring i'm taking jessa and johnathan and getting them some more clothes and stuff.

Thats really cool of you Mark. I feel so bad for them, I couldnt imagine loosing everything like that. Glad to see everyone is helping them out.

2007ShelbyCobra
01-23-2009, 07:33 AM
thats sucks, hope them the best of luck

BigBadStang
01-23-2009, 07:42 AM
plattner01, that is really good of you to help them out the way you have! Sometimes people let things like being "exes" divide families. It is really awesome to see you stepped up, and are there for your niece, nephew and their mother.
Nice work!

I am nominating you for the "Stangbangerz.com 2009 Humanitarian Award".

PaxtonDan
01-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Sorry to hear, just be glad their okay.

PONYGRL
01-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Sorry to hear about this. I hope everything works out for the family.

gtbadboy
01-23-2009, 11:13 AM
That sucks, I seen it on tv. My house caught on 9 years ago.

zippy94
01-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Glad to hear eveyone got out Safe, Are they plan on rebuilding? I may be intrested in buying the lot. Let me know Thanks

Katmandu
01-26-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm glad to all are well.

Are they accepting donations ? What size clothes are they in need of ??

My neighbor's house burned down a few years ago and they had a helluva time fighting with the Insurance Co.

They stressed strongly to everyone they talk to to BUYING the CORRECT type of Insurance! They said, get the coverage for Current Replacement costs AND the Extra Coverage to cover Living Expenses while your house is unlivable.

Not sure what that covers is called, by they were ANIMATE about it.

plattner01
01-26-2009, 11:57 PM
thanks katmandu,
i got them clothes the other day and they just got alot more from kind people like you giving donations, and their school buddies donated some uniforms for them also ,so for now i believe that they are covered for awhile. as far as the insureance company they set them up in a house near by and i'm guessing that everything is going ok with the insurance company . but i still would like to say thank you for offering. mark