Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Direct TV peeps [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Direct TV peeps

Holly
01-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Just wanted to pass this along, Direct TV is having free HBO and Cinemax (I think) this weekend, started yesterday and runs through Sunday evening.

I have the DVR set to tape a bunch of movies I have never seen, one of them being The Bucket List.

Looks like a good weekend to hibernate at home and watch movies. That's my plan anyway, and I'm sticking to it. :tongue2:

Byrd Man
01-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Thanks Holly, Nicholson has one of my favorite quotes in the Bucket List. Im sure you'll like the movie.

NaomiDstangLvr
01-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Just wanted to pass this along, Direct TV is having free HBO and Cinemax (I think) this weekend, started yesterday and runs through Sunday evening.

I have the DVR set to tape a bunch of movies I have never seen, one of them being The Bucket List.

Looks like a good weekend to hibernate at home and watch movies. That's my plan anyway, and I'm sticking to it. :tongue2:

Oooohhhh...I love it when they do that. Even though I get movies for free anyways....:lol: ;)

Mike
01-16-2009, 12:49 PM
I cried like a bitch with a skinned knee when I watched The Bucket List.

holeshot
01-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Our hospital beds are in that movie! (Hill-Rom)

stroked4eyes
01-16-2009, 02:17 PM
I cried like a bitch with a skinned knee when I watched The Bucket List.

Awesome!:lol: