Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
"So why don't we just get the Cobra" [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "So why don't we just get the Cobra"

Black92LX
01-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Yeah this is what my wife said to me today.

Well her daily driver will probably be replaced in the next year or so. So I drop little hints here and there when we are out driving.

Today I Marauder was in front of us and it looked very good. Black, tint lowered a bit and exhaust.

So I said hey how about we get one of those. She says why would we do that when we're in one now (Crown Vic).
I said well that one is a little different it has the Cobra Motor in it.

Without missing a beat she looks at me and says "So why don't we just get the Cobra"

Now if I would only get her to drive a stick.

leftysmoke
01-12-2009, 06:59 PM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49977

Come get my Cobra before someone scoops her up. She'll love it ;)!

bobtsgt
01-13-2009, 06:52 AM
You need to carry a tape recorder around with you from now on :D Time to go shopping!

DeckerEnt
01-13-2009, 08:33 AM
That is what is called permission. Take advantage of it soon. It will probably expire soon.
Keith

Black92LX
01-13-2009, 10:16 AM
I would love to get one and will in a couple years.

But the next car is hers fully her choice. I got the Explorer about 6 months ago Then with Trick Flow getting ready to release new heads for 4.6 2vs. I am going to put a little money into the 96, Heads, Cams, Intake, exhaust, and light suspension will make for a fun street car.

Then I'll get the Cobra.

DeckerEnt
01-13-2009, 11:07 AM
So a cobra won't be a "fun street car" ? LOL.. Just kidding...
Keith

Black92LX
01-13-2009, 02:43 PM
So a cobra won't be a "fun street car" ? LOL.. Just kidding...
Keith

Hoping for it to be a fun track car:D