Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Live your life to the fullest.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Live your life to the fullest....

PonymanfiveO
01-12-2009, 01:10 AM
This is so damn hard for me guys.

I had to go see another one of my best friends in a funeral home today.

His name is Chad Twehues, some of you knew him as my partner in crime "Tweeder". We had a lot of fun together over the past couple years. We always had a video camera with us to capture all the crazy shit we got into. Ive never met someone so full of life. He always had a smile on his face and was always full of energy. Any time I was sad or in a bad mood, I could call Tweeder and he'd have me cracking up in seconds. After we lost Vinny, I never thought a death would affect me that hard again. Well, this is just as bad. Its so hard to lose someone you know so well and spend so much time with. He was my lil dude. :) I hope you all live your lives to the fullest and cherish every day we are given with our loved ones.

COLD SPRING – Chad J. Twehues, 21, died Wednesday, Jan. 7, at St. Luke Hospital East, Fort Thomas.

He was a bricklayer for Rick Trauth Brick Laying Co. in Foster and associate member of the Alexandria Fair Board.

Survivors include his mother, Margaret Twehues of Cold Spring; father, Jerry Twehues of Cold Spring; sister, Marla Blau of Fort Thomas; and brother, Mark Twehues of Alexandria.

Visitation will be 3-6 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 11, at Muehlenkamp-Erschell Funeral Home, Fort Thomas. Mass of Christian Burial will be 10:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 12, at St. Joseph Church, Cold Spring. The body will be cremated. Inurnment will be in St. Stephen Cemetery, Fort Mitchell.

Memorials: Wood Hudson Cancer Research, 931 Isabella St., Newport, KY 41071; or Alexandria Fire Department, 7951 Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, KY 41001.

Online condolences to www. dmefuneral. com.

Here's the link to original text -> http://news.
cincinnati.
com/article/20090108/NEWS0103/301080052/-1/rss

some of the fun we had....

http://media.putfile.com/Tweeder-Style-I

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=9257965

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=9276658

Rest in Peace Tweeder. I'll always miss you. :angel:

Byrd Man
01-12-2009, 02:42 AM
My condolences to you Matt and the Twehues family and friends for your loss.

YouGotJunk
01-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Sorry for your loss Matt. Losing someone you care about is the worst thing in the world anyone could ever go through.

JET50213
01-12-2009, 04:04 AM
condolences to you and the family. 21 is far too young!

ponymom05
01-12-2009, 06:06 AM
This is a tough one to unnderstand, Matt. He affected many of our lives, always in a positive way. You could see that in the ginormous crowd there yesterday. Just keep remembering the smile. And live your life TWEEDER STYLE!

You know you can always come back down to the house to talk, or just drink a Tweeder Beer! Doors always open.

Pops Fun
01-12-2009, 06:12 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss, as you said enjoy each day.
Thoughts and prayers to you and the family.

mach_u
01-12-2009, 07:07 AM
Very sorry to hear this Matt! Losing a friend is one of the toughest things to go through. I will be praying for peace for you and his family. :(

Black Horse
01-12-2009, 07:16 AM
Living your life to the fullest, sounds like he left quite a legacy to follow. My thoughts and prayers to you and Tweeders family.

Blackpony
01-12-2009, 07:54 AM
Sorry for your loss. I lost my brother in law and he was my best friend for many years. We did everything together. His sister (my ex wife now) use to claim that Dave and i should have gotten married. She was always jealous. Last year when he passed i had spoken to him two days before his accident and we spoke of him meeting my new son. He was more exitied then i was. I just wish he had the chance to meet him. I was going to ask him to be my sons god father. Unfortunatly that never happened. Now i believe he watches him from heaven. I share your pain with losing someone so close. Just remember to share your experences with others this way it keeps the memories with you.

BradleyGT
01-12-2009, 08:23 AM
sorry for the loss bro

PONYGRL
01-12-2009, 08:24 AM
I am sorry to hear that.

I think I met him before though, or one of my friends in high school dated him.... The name sounds really familiar...

Where did he go to high school?

IWRBB
01-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Parents shouldn't have to bury their kids. I've never lost any of my close friends so I can't even imagine what it must be like.

Stangman
01-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Poor guy... That is horrible to hear. Sorry for the loss.

What happened to the poor guy? If I may ask?

95turbocharged
01-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Sorry for the loss

ponymom05
01-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Hope you guys are all doing well this morning. Haven't spoken to anyone since the mass. Sorry I couldn't be there with you, had to work.

ponygrl - Tweeder graduated from Campbell County High School. You probably knew him, or of him, if you're from this area.

Holly
01-12-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Matt, and everybody else that was close to him.

Death sucks.

8banger
01-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Sorry for your loss Matt....Condolences to you and the family...I feel your pain.I lossed my long time childhood friend and drag racing partner in 2001 At
E20...I havent quite recoverded still...Again Sorry for your loss...

mustangboy
01-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss Matt. I have a really good buddy that is getting ready to go in for open heart surgery (he is only 35) and we are all really nervous about it. I hope that I don't have to go thru the same thing.

Maximus
01-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Damn guy, sorry to hear about your bud.:(

Jaylynn
01-12-2009, 12:52 PM
My condolences Matt! You're right - it's so sad losing friends, especially those much too young to go. You gotta just take each day as it comes & make the most of it.

PONYGRL
01-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Hope you guys are all doing well this morning. Haven't spoken to anyone since the mass. Sorry I couldn't be there with you, had to work.

ponygrl - Tweeder graduated from Campbell County High School. You probably knew him, or of him, if you're from this area.

I'm pretty sure one of my good friends in high school dated him. I met him a couple times at her house. I went to NewCath. That is so sad though.

NaomiDstangLvr
01-12-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a horrible thing to go through. My father in law actually died right in front of us when my son was 5 months old. A week before that my grandmother died, then later my biological father. So that was a pretty bad year for us, despite the fact of having our son...

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Stang 38L
01-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Im sorry to hear that, Matt. You and his family and friends are in my prayers.

untamed
01-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Sorry to hear this Matt. The videos of him were great. He seemed like a very cool guy. My you Rest in Peace Tweeder.:angel:

relaxednoma
01-12-2009, 04:30 PM
no tweeder is a hard one to swallow. I always ran into him out and about or at the derby's. RIP Tweeder :(

kennebellcobra
01-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Sorry to hear Matt...thoughts and prayers for you and the family.

beefcake
01-12-2009, 05:23 PM
sorry to hear that brother

Sparky
01-12-2009, 06:33 PM
That's sad dude. I remember seeing that jumpsuit video for the first time ,laughing, thinking to myself, this guy is a riot.....it takes a special kind of person to pull that off. I don't know why he takes the best ones so early,you know? Sorry for your loss Matt. Keep your chin up...

MFIELD
01-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Way to soon, sorry to hear man. Hang in there Matt.

BigBadStang
01-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Damn Matt, I am so sorry to hear you lost a dear friend. I will keep you and his family in my prayers.

69Cobra
01-12-2009, 11:04 PM
I feel your pain Matt. I am getting tired of seeing everyone I know at a freakin funeral home. I'm glad I went tho because I was in disbelief until I got inside. Its not right by any means I've know that little guy for a long time and he was always so happy and the life of the party.

You know I was going to stop right there but you know what it pisses me off how he could be so fucking selfish. I'm sorry Matt maybe I'm missing something but for him to do what he did and leave that mark on his Dad is wrong. I can't imagine having to do what Jerry did. Sorry Chad I wish you would have dealt with things different but right now I'm upset with you.

92coupe
01-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Sorry to hear about your bud Matt!

wht_stang
01-13-2009, 12:13 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend man. Keep your head up.

PonymanfiveO
01-13-2009, 07:58 AM
I feel your pain Matt. I am getting tired of seeing everyone I know at a freakin funeral home. I'm glad I went tho because I was in disbelief until I got inside. Its not right by any means I've know that little guy for a long time and he was always so happy and the life of the party.

You know I was going to stop right there but you know what it pisses me off how he could be so fucking selfish. I'm sorry Matt maybe I'm missing something but for him to do what he did and leave that mark on his Dad is wrong. I can't imagine having to do what Jerry did. Sorry Chad I wish you would have dealt with things different but right now I'm upset with you.

I understand man. Im upset with him too. I dont think he understood how many people loved him and really needed him.
Its gonna be ok though. If you need someone to BS with, give me a shout man. We dont talk enough anyways. :)

Thanks everyone for all your prayers. It makes me feel better knowing we have all your support. This board is full of good people. Sometimes I dont think I could get along without my SBZ buds. Thanks again guys. :)

Silver Bullet
01-13-2009, 08:27 AM
Sorry to hear this Matt. I used to work with Marla and Mark.

A sad day.

VuNiT3
01-13-2009, 09:45 AM
Tweeder was definitely one of a kind. This was just such permanent solution to a temporary problem. I wish things were different, but you deal with the cards you were dealt, and try to make the best. I will miss my little hyperactive buddy.:angel:

FMGT1999
01-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Matt, just know we are here for ya if you need someone to talk with. The loss of someone you care about is never easy but look at it as he is in a better place now and those that have felt us to move on will always be with us for as long as you keep him in your heart and mind.

Kyle

69Cobra
01-13-2009, 01:02 PM
If you need someone to BS with, give me a shout man. We dont talk enough anyways. :)

Same here man. I agree we all need to step back away from the day to day routine and enjoy life alittle more.