Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Decker - Question [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Decker - Question

PaulFiveOh
01-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Others please chime in too:

I want to buy that Temprapedic mattress from Josh but I want to get it cleaned. No offense or any thing it doesnt matter whos it was I'd still clean it haha.

Just wondering if Decker (I think he is the carpet guy correct?) can sanatize it or if any one knows what the procedure for that is.

Thanks. (I'm as broke as broke could be right now so the cheaper the idea the better haha.)

DeckerEnt
01-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Alot of things are hiding in a matress. Mostly dead skin cells. That is what "bed bugs" feed on. If you want to do it yourself, first thing to do is vaccum it multiple times front and back if possible. Pay special attn to the piping along the edges. If you can, use a vac with a clear canister to collect the dirt. You will be amazed. Next I would spray it down with Lysol dissinfectant spray. Spray it well and let it dry completely. Vac it again and then sleep well.
Good luck with it.
Keith

Paul408Notch
01-11-2009, 08:56 PM
I thought the tempur-pedics were supposed to be hypo-allergenic and not hold in dust/mold/whatever.

PonymanfiveO
01-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Id still dip that thing in Lysol. :lol:

Walter
01-12-2009, 04:19 AM
Ewww, used matress? Its prolly got dick tracks all over that thing. :lol:

ADaughen
01-12-2009, 09:18 AM
I thought the tempur-pedics were supposed to be hypo-allergenic and not hold in dust/mold/whatever.

Mine is. But there is still a fabric cover that critters will hide in...

INSANEBA
01-13-2009, 06:41 PM

Well if he's had enough fun with it, maybe he could sell it as a water bed lmao:lol:

Rick93coupe
01-13-2009, 06:45 PM

Technically a condom is hardly used.. :D

PaulFiveOh
01-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Technically a condom is hardly used.. :D

I think the OP is in to Barebacking though....

ahhhh just kidding Josh lol